Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 08:33
A Good sign having more comments than likes on a post like this.
The people here surprise me more and more each day.
Bless you Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I havent really created anything 😂 I've spent all my time, with you all, and my fam. I guess I turnd my shed into a chicken coop, I am so impressed with the levels of creativity in this group of patriots. Great door to open VK.
08:13 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
23 September, 02:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thoughts are being creative Jason🤔😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 September, 02:21
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Celery Juicer @Emme
23 September, 09:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Every. Single. Day. You, Sir, create a space for all of us to reflect on and rejoice in our spiritual heritage. You lovingly remind us of who we are and where we came from! Keep up the Good and Godly work!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 September, 11:43
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
That is very kind, and such a thing can never rust or decay, such a thing means so much, I am grateful to God for this change He has made in me, and us all, this finds that heart spot Sister, Love You and Love All Our Fam here so much. May God Shine Upon Us, that We May Continue to Reflect the best we can all for His Glory. 🙏