Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply
Pordniar2009 @Pordniar2009
22 September, 09:45
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Love Del ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
22 September, 04:53
HERO DEL BIGTREE, Livewire show😍‼️‼️‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
22 September, 03:50
Fantastic Bravo for this man ! Hey - where is Anonymous - heard a rumor 'they' were going after the Journalist personal bank accounts. Just a rumor. BUT if this happens, the tides will definitely turn. Time to be creative.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
26 September, 01:02
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
I believe Anonymous are part of the Deep State. Can’t remember what it was that led me to that conclusion, though…

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 September, 12:36
B💥💥M

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 September, 10:52
Lot of Doctors, Media and politicians are going down

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 September, 10:43
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
OMGosh, my mom has the news playing 24 hours a day, i recently told her that she was going to have to change the channel or I was leaving, she was like but why? ..... i was so mad at listening to all that crap i was ready to blow up the tv.

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
22 September, 10:37
Its always been about the children. Del, RFK Jr and so many others have been telling us for years. NJ has the highest rates of autism, 1 in 35 children now. Why isn’t this the real pandemic? We have to stop this insanity! 80 vaxxes is not healthcare.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 September, 09:54
What's that word?

Oh yeah...

Fooked.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 September, 09:36
BQQM💥💥

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 September, 09:18
Love this guy!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
22 September, 09:14
Straight up!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 September, 08:58
Right On!!! WWG1WGA 🙏🏼🇺🇸
Take em down!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 September, 08:47
HEAR! HEAR!!! 👊

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 September, 08:45
Amen bro! 🙏

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 08:38
100% Nailed it!
There really are some real journalist left in the world, their messages have just been muffled by corporate news.