Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
22 September, 08:32
Narrative is unravelling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
22 September, 03:50
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Fantastic Bravo for this man ! Hey - where is Anonymous - heard a rumor 'they' were going after the Journalist personal bank accounts. Just a rumor. BUT if this happens, the tides will definitely turn. Time to be creative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
I believe Anonymous are part of the Deep State. Can’t remember what it was that led me to that conclusion, though…
01:02 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
26 September, 04:59
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Respect your opinion. Been watching Anonymous since 2003 ish. They were reporting the DS ill intention attempting to stop them w/ cyber attacks. Have not seen any evidence of their supporting the DS. However, they have been very quiet in recent times. They were pro-active, which is what is needed. From what I could learn, they were based out of multiple countries in EU.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
03 October, 01:13
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Yeah, weird how they suddenly just stopped. I had hopes for them helping out with the fight, but I think the fact they went AWOL means they either got shut down, scared off, or were part of the psyop that was no longer required. I’d love to be wrong🙏🤗