Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Like any military training course, Q tests you on three things:
- Do you possess the capability and capacity for the tasks in hand?
- Do you put the team goal before your own status and glory?
- Do you have the drive to keep going even when it is hard?

It has been a gruelling five years, and often very painful psychologically and spiritually, albeit comfortable physically. That said, I can now see that it's the minimum time it takes. We know who is really in this for the right reasons and we can depend upon, because everyone who "graduated" from "Academy #17 " overcame the tough obstacles.

The leaders of a reformed society won't be woke academics, greedy investors, or selfish lawyers. There is a total resorting of power and influence, and it really is a "meek inherit the world" moment. Only those who sought no personal reward for doing the right thing are worthy of the prize. That status will be fixed; no revisionist history will allow others to claim they stood for freedom.
06:23 AM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
23 September, 06:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm here, Never wavered, But I don't understand why the White Hats would let anyone put our President in jail. Do you know what they would do to him if those bastards got ahold of him, I just don't know how we could sit still for that. I HOPE IT IS JUST BULLSHIT TALK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
23 September, 05:48
Academy#17......I`m gonna put that on a shirt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
22 September, 06:56
I'm a terribly flawed man with a good heart. I'm here because I NEED to leave a better world for my children and grandchildren. A world which is not hell bent on subjugating all those who venture into it. And, as my great great grandfather used to pray every morning... for all the generations to come.

Oh and I have an almost pathological need to know the truth about everything, ;-)

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 September, 07:47
In response War Weary to his Publication
Amen! So well said. I feel I am in the same camp--as many of us here on AU are. Infinite blessings to you and all our future generations!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 September, 03:46
You have such a brilliant mind & wish I could write like you. I was in the military & there is no "I" in team. We all worked together. That's what I missed when I got out. The civilian world was challenging at first when I got out. Discipline, accountability were somehow missing. Was frustrating.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 September, 03:36
The same ones who live in the Lord’s Kingdom when they pass on. “Those who sought no personal reward for doing the right thing.” Heaven is built on humility and helping each other.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 September, 03:35

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 September, 03:30
Very cool! Thank you so much for being here, Martin! Blessings to you!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 September, 01:17
✨❤️✨

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
22 September, 01:16
Agreed. Looking back a lot of us were naive in the extreme to think the world takedown could happen towards the end of the first year of Covid. And believing so many date predictions was not just foolish but resulted in a lot of despairing/disillusioned people.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 September, 01:12
We are the ones that fight back instead of crying tears. We grit our teeth, tighten our bootstraps, and brace ourselves for the consequences of fighting back and refusing to give them another fookin' inch.

We hold the line and push back!

We swing away!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 September, 01:12
anyone who possesses all the spiritual principles, and Wisdom that are the guiding principles of Life that apply to ALL facets of living situations

THESE ARE A SIMPLE SET OF PRINCIPLES 🙌

once humans are given these principles AND see them work, (must show them, not tell them), then humans would naturally gravitate towards these principles simply because they work: 5D+

humans need the DIVINE keys! 🙌💕🥰❤️

There is nothing to be more grateful for than to use these principles and watch the light come on in the eyes of those that hear! 😇

#FamilyIsEverything

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
22 September, 12:49
martingeddess so greatful for what you write and post. in an insane World you explain the difficulties and the madness in such simplified ways.You really are a Saber tooth typist. it is very appreciated by me + many. God Bless You🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 September, 12:46
./sync regarding the meek inheriting the earth. So many anons have been outcasts to varying degrees and reasons their entire lives. It trained them all for this time, and the inheritance will be realized and accepted, free of ego, as it should be.

P.S. Academy 17 - love it!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 September, 12:42
Well said Martin!! ❤️

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
22 September, 12:12
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Super catch Lo!!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 September, 04:20
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
That R post.....reasons it concerns me that Lauren still has me blocked😔 I want us ALL to make it💖

CharRose @CharRose
22 September, 11:32
Well said! And you my friend graduated with honors!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 September, 11:11

in it to win it for humanity!
LOVE you, martin!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 September, 11:07
The test have been hard but the reward of finding true self has been worth it all. You know who your true friends and family is on the other side.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 September, 10:53
many do not recognize how devastating the truth is. the deepstate retaliation is lethal. the whining about how long it takes is a selfish plea for immediate gratification to be proven right. souls are at stake.

Nada ... @Nada
22 September, 10:52
This movement is so powerful because it starts with Faith in GOD, then faith in a PLAN, but it has spread to Faith in each other. We have been censored, ridiculed, and banished from the Matrix society.

It's easy now to spot the grifters in our movement, and almost none of them are here on AU...that's why AU is our spiritual home base.

Can you imagine when this is all over meeting everyone? The vibes will be off the chart. VK has talked about anon island a lot...I hope he's not joking. I'd love nothing more than to live amongst our own peeps.

Keep it going Martin 👊

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
22 September, 10:32
These last 5 years has changed me in ways I cant even begin to describe. I still have room for growth for I am human and natually flawed from the society in which I inherited However, I am working day by day to make those changes even down to the littlest thing like throwing a gum wrapper out the window. It’s a sense of respect not only for God’s creation but the ability to acknowledge right from wrong and thinking before acting down to even feeling guilty for having the thought of throwing that wrapper out the window.
Thank you for this Martin.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 September, 10:21
I love you Martin. You have been our exemplary wordsmith through it all, capturing our emotions and experiences. We have been blessed by you being a part of this journey. Enjoy your day.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
22 September, 10:10
Beautiful and very well written. This made my day, thank you.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 September, 10:06
I wonder where "they" will all go? I mean some people wont be going to jail but they are bad none the less....so what will be of them?
I still feel, at this point, I want to do more.
I have so many questions 😆

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 September, 10:05
Academy 17 - Home of the Freedom Fighters

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 September, 10:02
Ready to do more.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 September, 10:00
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 September, 10:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Amen!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 09:52
So well put Martin.

Nana has been thinking on this for years really, that we are going to need ppl that can not be corrupted to actually rewrite our true history and events unfolding, a true UNBIAS accounting.

This is not something that should be taken lightly and we will need serious balanced ppl to do this with some above average communication skills.
Seems to me that you should maybe consider being a part of that team.
I mean I am sure there is quantum AI that can actually filter thro the data and especially the miles and miles of hidden information under the Vatican to compile things, but it will take humans imho to make it right.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
22 September, 11:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One of my favorite expressions is: it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it!
Your comment touched my heart & my wheelhouse! Above average communication skills are definitely needed on all levels meaning communication skills need to be sharpened & adjusted depending on the audience. Much can be lost or gained depending on the “delivery” of information!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 September, 04:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Consider that as we shift into multi-dimensional awareness, how we relate to "the past" changes as it is happening right now.

Consider linear movements have been reset at Infinitum. I can recall this planet being blown up at least three times. What relevance is the past when new timelines are reset?

The threads that weave the fabric of time are countless. You can find threads and learn of what has been, what's been redone, what's been artificially derailed, and what was shifted by Divine dispensation.

Consider a cycle is closing out and that we will be more interested in the new lay of the land and how to navigate the new planes.

Consider restored access to our own soul memories and the threads of time. We won't need to trust anyone's version of it. Consider that we will navigate guided by the heart.

A "corrected" linear HIS story may be laid on us first meant to pick up passengers before a new derail, that will hit a wall. I will let it pass like water under the brid

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 September, 09:50
Think of it: legions of people who are about to be given tons of money (the RV to start, esp. the Zim holders) - and are spending hours drafting plans on how to SPEND IT ALL to heal/repair and build a better world.

The meek shall inherit the earth and Make the Earth Great Again!🙌🙌
Biblical, indeed. ❤️🙏🏻

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 September, 09:59
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
If everybody has got all this money through Nesara then who's going to do the work to make and provide the goods and services that they can spend the money on? I could see that scenario turning into a disaster.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 09:46

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 September, 01:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
./sync

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 September, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication