Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 September, 06:23
Like any military training course, Q tests you on three things:
- Do you possess the capability and capacity for the tasks in hand?
- Do you put the team goal before your own status and glory?
- Do you have the drive to keep going even when it is hard?

It has been a gruelling five years, and often very painful psychologically and spiritually, albeit comfortable physically. That said, I can now see that it's the minimum time it takes. We know who is really in this for the right reasons and we can depend upon, because everyone who "graduated" from "Academy #17 " overcame the tough obstacles.

The leaders of a reformed society won't be woke academics, greedy investors, or selfish lawyers. There is a total resorting of power and influence, and it really is a "meek inherit the world" moment. Only those who sought no personal reward for doing the right thing are worthy of the prize. That status will be fixed; no revisionist history will allow others to claim they stood for freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So well put Martin.

Nana has been thinking on this for years really, that we are going to need ppl that can not be corrupted to actually rewrite our true history and events unfolding, a true UNBIAS accounting.

This is not something that should be taken lightly and we will need serious balanced ppl to do this with some above average communication skills.
Seems to me that you should maybe consider being a part of that team.
I mean I am sure there is quantum AI that can actually filter thro the data and especially the miles and miles of hidden information under the Vatican to compile things, but it will take humans imho to make it right.
09:52 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 September, 04:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Consider that as we shift into multi-dimensional awareness, how we relate to "the past" changes as it is happening right now.

Consider linear movements have been reset at Infinitum. I can recall this planet being blown up at least three times. What relevance is the past when new timelines are reset?

The threads that weave the fabric of time are countless. You can find threads and learn of what has been, what's been redone, what's been artificially derailed, and what was shifted by Divine dispensation.

Consider a cycle is closing out and that we will be more interested in the new lay of the land and how to navigate the new planes.

Consider restored access to our own soul memories and the threads of time. We won't need to trust anyone's version of it. Consider that we will navigate guided by the heart.

A "corrected" linear HIS story may be laid on us first meant to pick up passengers before a new derail, that will hit a wall. I will let it pass like water under the brid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 04:39
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thanks for that explanation, and I do understand that eventually everyone will "just know" the truth of what is and what has been, but I guess my question is how soon do we get to this dimension then? Do we all go at once thro God's intervention or will there actually be 2 good timelines, one to a much higher dimension and another to a dimension with a slower path thro technology advancement first?
At the moment it feels like many will be on a timeline that is slower with some that choose to leave and return to the density they came from to help with this event while others may be staying for a timeline that takes a slower turn to the "everyone just knows" life.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
22 September, 11:15
One of my favorite expressions is: it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it!
Your comment touched my heart & my wheelhouse! Above average communication skills are definitely needed on all levels meaning communication skills need to be sharpened & adjusted depending on the audience. Much can be lost or gained depending on the “delivery” of information!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 September, 10:28
Agreed - but how will we know for sure that they haven't added or removed information based on their personal beliefs and bias????? We have nothing to base the truth on. Everything we've been told is a lie. We'd like to believe that everyone is as honest as we are....but that is just not the case.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 10:57
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
They will also have adult supervision.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
22 September, 09:56
I can only imagine, what gloriuos truth will be.
LOVE