Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 September, 06:23
Like any military training course, Q tests you on three things:
- Do you possess the capability and capacity for the tasks in hand?
- Do you put the team goal before your own status and glory?
- Do you have the drive to keep going even when it is hard?

It has been a gruelling five years, and often very painful psychologically and spiritually, albeit comfortable physically. That said, I can now see that it's the minimum time it takes. We know who is really in this for the right reasons and we can depend upon, because everyone who "graduated" from "Academy #17 " overcame the tough obstacles.

The leaders of a reformed society won't be woke academics, greedy investors, or selfish lawyers. There is a total resorting of power and influence, and it really is a "meek inherit the world" moment. Only those who sought no personal reward for doing the right thing are worthy of the prize. That status will be fixed; no revisionist history will allow others to claim they stood for freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 September, 09:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Think of it: legions of people who are about to be given tons of money (the RV to start, esp. the Zim holders) - and are spending hours drafting plans on how to SPEND IT ALL to heal/repair and build a better world.

The meek shall inherit the earth and Make the Earth Great Again!🙌🙌
Biblical, indeed. ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
If everybody has got all this money through Nesara then who's going to do the work to make and provide the goods and services that they can spend the money on? I could see that scenario turning into a disaster.
09:59 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
True @True
22 September, 11:04
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Don't know if i trust nesara/gesara anymore than the u.n. but i think hard labor was part of the curse Jesus broke at the cross, if people don't "have to work" people will do things that they enjoy doing and be happy. I enjoy caring for plants and and animals, seems conducive to a happy life where my chores don't feel to much like work. If everyone leans in to whatever God calls them to do and care for all God's children, Our limitless wonderful Father God is more than willing and able to provide abundance and plenty. Thank God. Praise God.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 September, 11:26
In response True to her Publication
Truth be told, we don't really know exactly what's coming, except that we do know that 'something' is coming.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 September, 01:04
In response True to her Publication
I enjoyed Vk's post this morning about posting our creative side. So much talent here. I think we will do what makes us happy and share our creativity with the world. I think of humanitarian work, making things iny wood shop, working in my garden to share the fruits of my labor and so much more. I am tired of working for the man and getting no where. Time for a change❤️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 September, 10:09
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I think that’s why the Nesara/Gesara part is slow, and I think the technologies will roll out commensurately. Seems a logical plan. But, the RV/Zim funds are to heal the people/animals/planet...creating jobs in the process as well.

I think accountants need to find a new career path. And, most lawyers. 😆