Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Not worried!
Been waiting for this time for yrs, can not even imagine how excited those that have been waiting for decades must be.

Juan has said it is go time in the next few weeks, while I have no idea what they will do, not worried, prepared but not worried.

We even have an event planned in late October.

What ever comes God will be with us and the future is amazing!
Thank you Vincent Kennedy for helping us get to this place.
We would have been in utter chaos without ppl like you, Juan, Doq, and Fan. And nope not even gonna leave out the bestest data base man on the planet, @administrator without whom none of us would have this home.😘😘😘😘
Just think of what we have coming our way eco-friendly and ever running salt desalination plants using nano technology and magnets, free energy with no harmful residue, anti gravity tech, clean food, realizing our soul powers, amazing things ahead once we get past these bumps in the road.
12:23 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 September, 03:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We feel you,
and thankful for All Anons !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 September, 05:28
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Even Winged ANanons ...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
19 September, 02:06
I didn't hear Juan's message. Did he have a reason to believe this is all going down in a few weeks? I'm surprised to hear he's pushing an actual date.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 03:41
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Well he doesnt usually but he says we are at the push point now.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 September, 03:44
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
he said "this is my best guess oct 30th"( Guess )he stressed it 🤨

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 September, 12:56
Yupp what NaNa said!! This place has been amazing! I cant Thank Koba enough for all of the hard work thats gone into anonup! This mornings love and positivity from everyone was so sweet and it made my day so much better! Love this place! I hope we can all find each other after whatever happens happens! I would love to meet everyone on here one day!

19 September, 03:46
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Party is at Nana's Tim's Ford Lake Middle TN
BYOB Bring your own boat!

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
19 September, 03:51
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
When the wave finally breaks, we'll look back with big smiles on this chapter of whatever it is we're going through. For those of you out there on this page that are real people, you're legends.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 September, 12:42
...and Jimbo_66!!! Love ya Jimbo 66...U rock sir!!!👊🤝👏🙏☝🏁🇺🇸🤍

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 September, 12:39
One of my earliest Trusted anons was Kim....she ALWAYS posted links and such that ALWAYS made a difference in my understanding and navigating the community of Truthers. Many others who i loved long before i made an account here....Dollface, JFK Jr Fan, VK, and several others. Its why i love them all! They rock!!! 🏁🤍

19 September, 12:45
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes there are many that have made a difference in our everyday vibes and endurance to get to here.

deergejohn @deergejohn
19 September, 12:27
Everybody can earn 💰500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 💰30,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com