Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 March, 07:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We are the Light bearers against the darkness. The darkness cannot overcome the Light.
#GodWinsALWAYS
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
22 March, 07:08
Nothing gets me riled anymore. How could we take anything too seriously knowing what we know internally? Keep it simple and enjoy it while it lasts before the climax hits the stage. 🙏✌️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 March, 11:00
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Actually, what does get me riled is the selective inattention.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 September, 11:50
FOOK THOSE PEOPLE🔥 We vibing high😁🎇🎇🎇

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 September, 05:04
...timing...i SERIOUSLY NEEDED TO SEE THIS RIGHT NOW...4:04. THANK YOU💜🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 September, 10:04
I don't worry..
It is like a prayer for the worst to happen.

Grief. Loss. Regret.
That is what has a hold of me.
I know I must take this pain and transmute it to light.
Knowing and Being are two different things.
Process...

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
20 September, 09:56
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 September, 09:38
BE PERFECT LOVE!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
20 September, 09:36
well..kinda hoping for something on the 24th “To Get This Party Started”…so we can finish😌

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
20 September, 08:32
Like I said, we have a Trump rally on the 23rd! Those high energy vibes will stay with us right through the 24th.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 September, 08:22
🙏❤️

yae ebisu @yae51502951
20 September, 05:03
I ask the Creator to nullify all the energies ever stolen from me
And I pray to the beings of light in the whole universe so that all of that nullified energy can be dissolved into light with me.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
20 September, 04:30
It always feels like that line in Ghostbusters " choose the form of the destructor" - or something to that effect.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 September, 03:44
We already know [their] playbook.
Collective #highvibes

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
20 September, 11:10
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
energy vampiring event...and distractions

Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
20 September, 11:13
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
first responder training.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 September, 03:17
worry energy out the door!!! vibes light and airy, imagining♥️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 September, 12:26
I’m good! chillin’ We got this Anons!! Keep up the positive vibe!! We were chosen to do this! 👊🏻💪🏻

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 September, 10:59
They will not get any loosh from me. I'm taking walks, grounding and only focusing on a better world.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 September, 10:58
I tried to start a professional hide and seek team,
but it didn't work out.

Turns out, good players are hard to find.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 September, 07:15
HAKUNA MATATA Shorter Version - YouTube

Identity Project Jingle

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 September, 06:37
FEAR (FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL) can only Spread One on One. Monkey See Monkey Do!

But LOVE Spreads EXPONENTIALLY Two People whose Hearts are in Synchronistic Resonance with the Quantum Source Field and One Another Potentially Becomes Four, Eight Sixteen, Thirty Two, SIXTY FOUR.

This is the True Power of what Jesus Told People when he said: "Where Two or Three are Gathered in My Name (i.e. in the Christic Quantum Source Consciousness as Embodied by Living Example) there I AM.

SEE: The 100th Monkey Syndrome and Rupert Sheldrake's Morphogenetic Field Theory for Additional Info.

THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE HEART. HEART/MATH INSTITUTE

HOW to Bring the TOROIDAL Energy of Your Individual Heart into Coherent Resonance with the Universal Quantum Source Field as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself through the Personal and Planetary Heart of Humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Heart Coherence - HeartMath Institute - YouTube

The Heart Series - More info: http://geloofinliefde.nl

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 September, 06:17
Awwww, and there was me about to stock up on popcorn lol. Wasn't worried, a tad excited perhaps 🤣

Ken Mac @KenMac
19 September, 06:10

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 September, 06:02
🎯

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 September, 06:01
I’ve been saying that for months now .. they create the 💩💩💩💩show to trap the reactions of the people in 3D … they are feeding off fear because they need it for Portals

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 September, 05:57
Ya they really know how to push our buttons.

Julie Casey @Trump2023

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
im not worried they're worried

Ange Love @LoveM
19 September, 05:53
Too busy having FUN to worry💖

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 September, 05:18
Played a round of golf with my Uncle, dad, and brother today!! Doesn’t get much better than that!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 September, 04:47
ok, got it ✨