Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 12:23
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Not worried!
Been waiting for this time for yrs, can not even imagine how excited those that have been waiting for decades must be.

Juan has said it is go time in the next few weeks, while I have no idea what they will do, not worried, prepared but not worried.

We even have an event planned in late October.

What ever comes God will be with us and the future is amazing!
Thank you Vincent Kennedy for helping us get to this place.
We would have been in utter chaos without ppl like you, Juan, Doq, and Fan. And nope not even gonna leave out the bestest data base man on the planet, @administrator without whom none of us would have this home.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Just think of what we have coming our way eco-friendly and ever running salt desalination plants using nano technology and magnets, free energy with no harmful residue, anti gravity tech, clean food, realizing our soul powers, amazing things ahead once we get past these bumps in the road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 September, 12:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One of my earliest Trusted anons was Kim....she ALWAYS posted links and such that ALWAYS made a difference in my understanding and navigating the community of Truthers. Many others who i loved long before i made an account here....Dollface, JFK Jr Fan, VK, and several others. Its why i love them all! They rock!!! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes there are many that have made a difference in our everyday vibes and endurance to get to here.
12:45 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 September, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Its why i came here...to contribute to exactly that. Hope i have.
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 01:39
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes, everyone here has a part to play.
Every particle on the quantum wave makes a difference.