Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 12:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not worried!
Been waiting for this time for yrs, can not even imagine how excited those that have been waiting for decades must be.

Juan has said it is go time in the next few weeks, while I have no idea what they will do, not worried, prepared but not worried.

We even have an event planned in late October.

What ever comes God will be with us and the future is amazing!
Thank you Vincent Kennedy for helping us get to this place.
We would have been in utter chaos without ppl like you, Juan, Doq, and Fan. And nope not even gonna leave out the bestest data base man on the planet, @administrator without whom none of us would have this home.😘😘😘😘
Just think of what we have coming our way eco-friendly and ever running salt desalination plants using nano technology and magnets, free energy with no harmful residue, anti gravity tech, clean food, realizing our soul powers, amazing things ahead once we get past these bumps in the road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 September, 12:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yupp what NaNa said!! This place has been amazing! I cant Thank Koba enough for all of the hard work thats gone into anonup! This mornings love and positivity from everyone was so sweet and it made my day so much better! Love this place! I hope we can all find each other after whatever happens happens! I would love to meet everyone on here one day!

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
When the wave finally breaks, we'll look back with big smiles on this chapter of whatever it is we're going through. For those of you out there on this page that are real people, you're legends.
03:51 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aggie1975 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aggie Gordon, click on at the bottom under it