Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Was just flipping through channels and noticed some strange freemason ceremony happening in England right now.

Anyone know what’s going on?
11:47 AM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
23 September, 09:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Its a Pet Goat marathon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 September, 10:09
Watching them remove the sceptre and orb “to rule the world” and then the breaking of the wand really solidified that we’ve been living in a lifetime magic show. Witches continued to wear purple and Satan has been ruler of this realm under the help and secrecy of mankind. The monarchy was lowered into the “abyss” to be sealed (Rev 20:3 vibes). I bet King Charles never makes it to corronation day to get his hands on that magic set of toys. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 07:22
This is a bit odd?

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
22 September, 07:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mirror

TRUTH

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
22 September, 07:56

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 September, 06:38
1111 TS

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 September, 06:31

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 September, 01:20
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Marina is Michael, brother to Gislaine, gender bent of course.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 September, 04:06
☠️

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
19 September, 04:05
Queens Funeral apparently...

Funny, on the orb, theres a Q...

Maybe its all just mere coincidence huh?🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 04:00
Ooohh Ooohh pick me pick me!

Nana's answer>>>
These stupid ass Royals thought that satan would actually make good on his promise to the evil reptilian Queen to transfer her soul to a similar royal position in his Luxurious Flame themed underworld if they pulled off this exact set of rituals.
She is fooked!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 September, 04:34
His reputation as "the father of lies" should have been their first clue. 😏

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 September, 03:45
Actually funny, well done

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 September, 02:34
A little USAF Bird told me: a transferring of spirits.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 September, 10:12
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 September, 01:44
Anyone know what’s going on?=289
2+8+9=19 Today is the 19th.

Consider The Signs Of The Time=289
Freemasons Of The Illuminati=289
The Lowest Form Of Human Life=289
Please Don't Hurt My Children=289
Know Them By Their Fruits=289
All Of Their Wickedness Is Seen=289

Universal Revelation Time=289
There Is No Escape For The Wicked=289
No Mercy To Terrorists=289
What Is The Function Of A Door=289
Wait To See Where We Go Next=289

Major Level Of Accountability=289
Poetic Justice Of Cause And Effect=289
And As The Voice Of A Great Thunder=289
When Everything Falls Apart=289
Spontaneously Combust=289

New World Order Destroyed=289
Illuminati Members Go To Hell=289
Cast Into The Abyss Forever=289
Satan And Hades Will Be Destroyed=289

End Of The World As We Know It=289
The Nightmare Before Christmas=289
Good Things Are Going To Happen=289
Winning Winning And Winning=289

Q Post #2214 and 2215 - 4 year Deltas

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
19 September, 07:03
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Love a good Delta!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 September, 01:29
Symbolism from the beginning (announcement of death) to the end. LOL "Their" monarchy is over. The symbolism is turned against "them" - mirror.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
19 September, 01:17
NO!
My neighbour said something about a minute silence. So i told him the truth.
i use to like and respect Royalty until [they] Offed Princess Diana. i left out the PEDO bit for a conversation another day.😭😅

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
19 September, 01:17
NO!
My neighbour said something about a minute silence. So i told him the truth.
i use to like and respect Royalty until [they] Offed Princess Diana. i left out the PEDO bit for a conversation another day.😭😅

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 September, 01:13
Some big honcho lizard died so they are having a lizard rite...wish someone would round them all up and do away with them while so many are gathered...they are bad for the environment

19 September, 04:17
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
☠️ Sorry ... and one last image 🤣

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 September, 06:29
In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 September, 12:55
Since [they] are all rounded up in one place, I say lock the door!
How do you capture a dangerous animal.......

Q Post #2214 and 2215

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 September, 12:48
🤣🤣🤣
exactly. it is a lizard rite.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 September, 12:26
I hear the finals of the world chess
championship is taking place...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 September, 04:32
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
QUANTUM COSMIC MULTI-DIMENSIONAL CHECKMATE!

THY KINGDOM COME

THY WILL BE DONE

ONE EARTH! (As it IS in HEAVEN)

So Let It Be Said, So Let It Be Done.

Amen!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 September, 01:11
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Checkmate

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 September, 12:16
Def a ritual!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 September, 03:53
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That is one huge wrinkle!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 September, 12:02
heard it was something about reversing a spell...

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 September, 12:00
Marina is doing a cookout. All the corrupt elite are attending.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
19 September, 11:58
someone’s grandmother 🤔

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 September, 11:58
h/t @vintagesquirrel 👇

Anyone else watching the funeral production? Notice how they keep referring to the "Queen's coffin", not the Queen or the Queen's body...
It's as if they're not burying a person, but a position. Is this the burial of the monarchy as a whole?

BURYING THE MONARCHY AS A WHOLE? yessssssss
Let us pray!
🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 September, 01:29
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I am betting it's empty. I did notice the piece of material that Charles placed on her coffin had a crest and it read "Company Royal" Or Royal Company"?? Then a stick was broken and placed on it as well. Wondered what that was about?

19 September, 04:13
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I did notice that too.

And these "changes" being discussed on Fox now ~ "streamlining the monarchy"
https://bestlifeonline.com...

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 September, 11:56
Just someone with a chequered past.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 September, 12:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
lol....very good sir!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
20 September, 01:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Touche! 🤺 Martin!

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
19 September, 11:51
I noticed the black and white tiles on the floor! Where have we seen THAT??? 🤨

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
19 September, 11:55
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 September, 12:06
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
Also a chess board.

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
19 September, 11:49
agreed!