Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 September, 11:47
Was just flipping through channels and noticed some strange freemason ceremony happening in England right now.

Anyone know what’s going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 September, 11:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
h/t @vintagesquirrel 👇

Anyone else watching the funeral production? Notice how they keep referring to the "Queen's coffin", not the Queen or the Queen's body...
It's as if they're not burying a person, but a position. Is this the burial of the monarchy as a whole?

BURYING THE MONARCHY AS A WHOLE? yessssssss
Let us pray!
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I am betting it's empty. I did notice the piece of material that Charles placed on her coffin had a crest and it read "Company Royal" Or Royal Company"?? Then a stick was broken and placed on it as well. Wondered what that was about?
01:29 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 September, 01:42
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
That is symbolism for a broken reign. The stick represents the "staff" or whatever it's called (the queens rod). I don't remember offhand.
In their SICK ritual, they will be eating the Queens body. 🤢🤢🤮🤮
There is supposed to be a masonic celebration tonight.
GOOD RIDDANCE!!!