Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 September, 11:47
Was just flipping through channels and noticed some strange freemason ceremony happening in England right now.

Anyone know what’s going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
22 September, 07:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
22 September, 07:39
Mirror

TRUTH

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 September, 02:13
🎶Enter number 2
A movie queen to play the scene 🎶

🎶If you could read between the lines you'd know that I'm just tryin' to understand🎶

VK did say “read between the lines thing“ on TS a week ago when responding to Jordan Sather regarding the wrong date the liberty bell cracked.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
20 September, 10:04
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
What song is this from. i know the words but can't place the tune or it's name. This will bug me all day, lol

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 September, 01:06
🤣Lizard lips

Mar Jek @Mjekel
19 September, 11:52
That is a geat catch!