JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
All of this to say, DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED. Many of us have been looking forward to this moment for our entire lives. I can hardly contain my excitement. It is about to get very real very fast and we are as prepared as we can be. If we lose any of our Patriots to panic then all of my effort here would have been for naught. We are going to remain calm. We are going to show love and support to our neighbors and normies. Things will be challenging enuff for them without us saying we told you so. Comfort And Guide. That is the next phase of this operation.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything
10:55 AM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
22 September, 11:39
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Group hug!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
22 September, 10:53
Praying for "it is about to get very real very fast". We are all tired and exhausted being called crazy person. I hope with everything is said and done, they will see we were only trying save them. I wasn't forceful, I gave them a few articles and websites to search for the truth.

If nothing happens over the next few days exposing all the lies and corruption, I want to run away to island with other conspiracy theorists because my heart aches so much being alone, depressed, and silenced through this epidemic. I may have lost alot of friends over this epidemic, but I gain a-lot of supportive patriots from all of the world.

God Bless Trump and the Q team for saving us and most importantly #SaveTheChildren🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 September, 10:56
In response Sonya Mun to her Publication
Many are feeling the same. However, please remember one of DJT's mantras:
Never give up, never quit.
We still have a ways to go.
Hang on and do whatever it takes to get through. 2023 will be an interesting year to say the least.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 07:41
What if what is coming, is already here? What if we do find out, is that we have ALL been contaminated with those Morgellons and 5G activates it all?? Maybe a HUGE 5G POWER UPGRADE/ SWITCH is about to be activated? 😳

This article is MOCKING “conspiracy theories” that seem to be NOW FACT! 🤷‍♀️

https://www.google.com/amp...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 September, 10:04
You just read my mind. After five years of reading “nothing can stop what is coming,” these words are really starting to hit home right now for me big time. I’m anxious & eager at the very same time. Be vigilant & stay safe everyone. You are my family.

#FamilyIsEverything

TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 September, 09:28
Before Covid I couldn't understand.

Now I understand what is coming.

Be strong everyone.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
21 September, 08:49
Any idea when it may be coming?? Im not afraid, i just worry about my daughter being scared when we have no one close or around us

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 September, 07:04
I'm half way across the country visiting my grandparents atm. Do I have time to drive back to Texas before the normies lose their shit? If not can I ask all yall to say a little prayer for my drive back home?

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
21 September, 10:08
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
🙏💕🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
21 September, 10:32
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
🙏💗🙏 Prayers always given!

memes matter @NoComment
21 September, 06:46
tjooohoooi

Jen ... @Jenfranji
21 September, 06:05
Looking forward to the end and the beginning of the new.
Watching from Australia 🇦🇺

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 September, 06:01
We are blessed to have had time to assimilate so much information, and also to be nurtured along by you and all the others here. ❤️
They are our brothers and sisters. We are service to others, not self. God really did wake us up for a reason. 🙏🙏

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 September, 06:00
From my favorite TG channel. Eric’s daily reminder to us.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 September, 05:36
Right On
💚🌟💚

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
21 September, 05:22
Amen 🙏🙏God speed 🙏
remember hard times DONT last but Good people Do 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 September, 05:20
Thank you for this from my heart
Will be there for those around me and here
Full Armour of God
#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wga
✨💖💫

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
21 September, 05:12
I don't think I ever experienced "fear" so much as anger,rage, some uncertainty and profound sadness thru all of this,. I imagine it will be the same for the sleepyheads. So past the I told you so stage! Especially during the jab stage when I BEGGED so many not to take it and was accused of not caring to help my fellow man...some of those accusers are now either dead or dealing with jab aftermath...2 family members included. Am looking forward to seeing evil eradicated, all children safe and folks turning to God. Love and Blessings to all✝️❤️☮️

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
21 September, 05:00
100% Love and Compassion 🤍

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 September, 04:49
but God Speed my friend one day it has to happen i pray we are close 1st foremost biden has to be removed because nothing good can happen with him at the helm it just cant

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 September, 04:48
everytime i get excited I get disappointed

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 September, 09:40
i get excited, as well. we’ve been talking and waiting for this because we know something is finally showing us the turn.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 September, 08:42
Always keeping our VIBES HIGH

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 September, 08:47
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Let’s manifest all the good stuff this day brings. Together, we’ve got this! 💫✨🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 September, 08:32
THE PRAYER OF ST FRANCIS

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Prayer of St. Francis - Sarah Mclachlan w/lyrics - YouTube

God Bless. Painting by Francisco de Zurbarán Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;where there is hatred, let me sow love;where there is injury, pardon:w...

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
20 September, 08:31
We are not alone in this journey. Big oak trees weather storms because they effectively anchor to the Earth’s vibrant energy for their strength. While they reach for SOURCES light to provide💜🌟🦋Thank you for all your guidance. Its been needed and I am grateful especially in previous times, when I felt fear. You and your team taught me a lot and I am prepared. We got this❣️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 September, 11:20
I'm no longer frightened. I am ready for the culmination of the Plan, whatever that brings. I'm to the point of knowing whatever comes was meant to be. I appreciate your support Fan and I love all of my Anon family.

Final Countdown 171
Federal Reserve Bank 171
Stellarlumens 171
The Snake Has Been Beheaded 171
Im The Captain Now 171
Gold Backed Currency 171
I Am Here For A Reason 171
The Elite Will Fall 171
The Great Architect 171

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Storm Rider @StormRider
21 September, 08:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
19 September, 11:12
They are already ramping up the Covid and monkey pox narratives

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
19 September, 08:25
Hopefully something happens soon that is filled with nothing but The Love of God

English Viking @Artist_
19 September, 07:52
very challenging for friends, neighbours, my mum & dad! I just want the truth to come out nstead of whats happening, being told that I sound like a crazy lunatic woman!!!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 September, 05:19
In response English Viking to her Publication
hold your head high …. I’m already starting to have normies come to me saying I was right …. be cool and stand firm

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 September, 07:22
I truly have no idea what is supposed to happen soon that will cause a panic, beyond the status quo.

When cell phones is Hawii received an incoming ballistic missle warning and people panicked and threw their children into storm sewers, I kept loading my back pack for an important hike.

My husband, I think believed it, made comments about how lousy to die this way, yet my non chalance and assurance all would be well as I asked him to keep packing, I think helped him to not panic.

Why I was calm and cool is because I seek higher intell and know, the benevolents will no longer allow for nukes on this planet. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....NOT EVER AGAIN. Nukes affect the entirety of the space time fabric in multidimensions and the benevolents can interfere when the actions of humans on earth affect them wherever they are in the cosmos. They, can, they will and they Do- you can count on it.

If you know something that will prevent panic-share it please.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 September, 08:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
yesterday, a monday, VK said it seemed like a monday,
and some agreed, including myself, which may mean,
imo, that the vibes are high, like on a friday vs the
normal 'monday blues'

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
21 September, 06:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Enjoyed reading your testimony. Very interesting. I can see myself calm in almost any scenario. But I am scouring for info on how to help others remain calm aside from my example. Unless they know me very well, why would they trust my lead? Hoping for some divine intervention or ideas before the time comes.
😊🐸❤️🕊 #wwg1wga

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
19 September, 07:10
I Totally Agree, All That I Have Learned Through This Journey, Even Though I Was Awake. There Was Much, And I Am Sure More I Will Still Learn. So For Me, Its Time To Help Others As Many Patriots Have Helped Me Along The Way!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 September, 06:45
I believe we here on Au are humbly ready. 🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 September, 06:42
LOCKED AND LOADED