JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 September, 10:55
All of this to say, DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED. Many of us have been looking forward to this moment for our entire lives. I can hardly contain my excitement. It is about to get very real very fast and we are as prepared as we can be. If we lose any of our Patriots to panic then all of my effort here would have been for naught. We are going to remain calm. We are going to show love and support to our neighbors and normies. Things will be challenging enuff for them without us saying we told you so. Comfort And Guide. That is the next phase of this operation.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 September, 07:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I truly have no idea what is supposed to happen soon that will cause a panic, beyond the status quo.

When cell phones is Hawii received an incoming ballistic missle warning and people panicked and threw their children into storm sewers, I kept loading my back pack for an important hike.

My husband, I think believed it, made comments about how lousy to die this way, yet my non chalance and assurance all would be well as I asked him to keep packing, I think helped him to not panic.

Why I was calm and cool is because I seek higher intell and know, the benevolents will no longer allow for nukes on this planet. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....NOT EVER AGAIN. Nukes affect the entirety of the space time fabric in multidimensions and the benevolents can interfere when the actions of humans on earth affect them wherever they are in the cosmos. They, can, they will and they Do- you can count on it.

If you know something that will prevent panic-share it please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
Enjoyed reading your testimony. Very interesting. I can see myself calm in almost any scenario. But I am scouring for info on how to help others remain calm aside from my example. Unless they know me very well, why would they trust my lead? Hoping for some divine intervention or ideas before the time comes.
πŸ˜ŠπŸΈβ€οΈπŸ•Š #wwg1wga
06:12 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsODell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy ODell, click on at the bottom under it