JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 September, 10:55
All of this to say, DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED. Many of us have been looking forward to this moment for our entire lives. I can hardly contain my excitement. It is about to get very real very fast and we are as prepared as we can be. If we lose any of our Patriots to panic then all of my effort here would have been for naught. We are going to remain calm. We are going to show love and support to our neighbors and normies. Things will be challenging enuff for them without us saying we told you so. Comfort And Guide. That is the next phase of this operation.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 September, 07:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I truly have no idea what is supposed to happen soon that will cause a panic, beyond the status quo.

When cell phones is Hawii received an incoming ballistic missle warning and people panicked and threw their children into storm sewers, I kept loading my back pack for an important hike.

My husband, I think believed it, made comments about how lousy to die this way, yet my non chalance and assurance all would be well as I asked him to keep packing, I think helped him to not panic.

Why I was calm and cool is because I seek higher intell and know, the benevolents will no longer allow for nukes on this planet. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....NOT EVER AGAIN. Nukes affect the entirety of the space time fabric in multidimensions and the benevolents can interfere when the actions of humans on earth affect them wherever they are in the cosmos. They, can, they will and they Do- you can count on it.

If you know something that will prevent panic-share it please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa @crownostars
yesterday, a monday, VK said it seemed like a monday,
and some agreed, including myself, which may mean,
imo, that the vibes are high, like on a friday vs the
normal 'monday blues'
08:49 AM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 September, 03:44
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Indeed it feels as if anons have developed immunity to FFs, attempts to cause panic and such. I don't think we even flinch anymore,,,,,,,,,flying so high above we see it all for what it is. The injury, death, and destruction caused by the cabal is real, I acknowledge that.

I think knowing we are all here to support keeping our cool and awareness of the truth high, makes all the difference too.

As John, the Baptist told King Harold- you can take my body but you will never have my soul.

The most important thing to remember in the times coming up is that we belong to God-Source Creator who loves us unconditionally and inherited us our free will as powerful co-creators imbued with the force of its Universal Love for all and Creative intelligence. Such a beautiful gift. These parasites are no match. They need us to survive. We don't need them. We are so much more than we are told we are.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 September, 03:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
well said, FF's seem cursory the last 10 or 20 yrs now

and lol just realized i put in 2 mondays above,
the latter ofc meant to be 'friday'