Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
VK emphasized this part of the map on TS.

Who is there?

1/2
08:10 AM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 September, 04:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
One of the things I noticed is that there is a place called LIBERIA on that map. Michael Jackson made a song called Liberian Girl. The video to that song stars many celebrities.
Comms possibly???? 🤔

👇👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/f3V-7DEAg...
Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl (Official Video) - YouTube

“Liberian Girl” by Michael JacksonListen to Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/_listenYD“Liberian Girl” is the eighth of nine short films for the...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 September, 10:52
It looks like the Nazis were there, but I doubt they still are. Is this where those who went into hiding went? Stars discovered?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 September, 05:47
i spy a nazi symbol, we know they went to antarctica, seems this would fit right into their nefarious plans

Matt Boehm @Geebee
19 September, 02:11
Thor is from Asgard

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 September, 01:17
Fixed it ❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 September, 09:49
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
It's Kiki love!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 September, 09:54
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
LOVE

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 September, 12:20
Probably George H. W. Bush for all we know?!

NEO ONE @Neo
19 September, 11:56
The Nazis never left.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 September, 12:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
19 September, 11:26
Analysis of the 'Orion' map.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Neuschwabenland - Russland gibt geheime KGB-Archive frei - YouTube

2015. Russischer Journalist Nikolai Subbotin analysiert die ihm vorliegenden KGB-Dokumente aus der freigegebenen Mappe "Orion" zu den Aktivitäten der Nazis i...

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
19 September, 11:29
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Martin Bormann was in charge. No one was allowed to come back.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 September, 11:13
I wonder how this might relate to the assertion that Hitler sent people to Argentina and Antarctica.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 11:04
What Nana saw on the other side of the ice wall was humans, giants, and other ETs. Had a vision a couple yrs ago when a "Watcher" took me there.

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
19 September, 10:55
Same map projected onto Google Earth

Dwight Knapp @kad784
19 September, 10:45

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
19 September, 12:31
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
hmm, so N does not stand for New, or Nazi. What DOES it stand for ?

Jes King @jes_US
19 September, 10:44
the in out of it all, vortexes possibly pressure tubes

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 September, 10:42

Karen Walker @coachkaren
19 September, 10:40
what if the swastika symbol isn't what we think it means? what if it has been distorted over the years so we think it is negative/evil?

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 September, 11:20
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
big dipper seasonal rotation looks like this symbol

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
19 September, 08:47
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
I've been listening to Robert Sepher on you tube and the swastika is on so many artifacts across the world...on churches, currency, even highway signs here in America. it seemed to be a very spiritual and treasured symbol.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 September, 10:40
Satanic Nazi's!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 September, 10:39
Nobody. Because it's made up.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 September, 10:21

Philipp Anon @gigu
19 September, 10:19
if the germans were the first in antarctica in 1938 (if that was the case), then they have a claim to that land? or am i wrong? that was before the war and i seem to have read something that unpopulated territory belongs to the first to colonize it.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
19 September, 10:35
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
or you could kill off the locals, then come back a hundred years later and claim the land as unoccupied.
If you take history as written, that's how we got North America.

memes matter @NoComment
19 September, 10:18
Stolen Viking Terretory by [them]

Jes King @jes_US
19 September, 10:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
I find this to be very factual. in checking my DNA, as a third generation from immigrant German family I was quite astounded in finding that I have quite a bit of Nordic or what people call Viking ancestry in my blood kind of goes hand in hand. very very interesting

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 September, 10:16
It reminds me of the Nazis' Neu Schwabenland... the place where the Vril and Haunebu UFOs were built...

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
19 September, 10:15
NAZIS

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 September, 09:53
i see ufo and nazis.
is this a german map

Dwight Knapp @kad784
19 September, 10:44
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 September, 09:44
noticed this in the top right corner,
Atlantis off the west coast of Africa.
hmm...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 September, 08:37
Probably the place where the Nazis "stayed". I see their sign there. The classic swastika is not in a red border, only the Nazis used it in red.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
19 September, 08:30
4 underwater, 1 on land - Neuschwabenland, Antartica. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Neuschwabenland, Antarctica and Operation Highjump - YouTube

While it is widely accepted that the Nazis were defeated with Germany's formal surrender in 1945, this is only partly true. New Swabia (German: Neuschwabenla...

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 September, 08:27
UFO airforce base - UFO stützpunkt luftwaffe

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 September, 08:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
lol. That's exactly what I was thinking. Pole shift would change the dynamic of that region

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 September, 08:25
Not too hard to figure that one! 🙌🏻
Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰