Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
15 September, 12:47
Ya'll keep my secret plz....
I've been painting these rocks and putting them out randomly wherever i go....even other states.
A few days ago I put one on the sidewalk and was sitting in my car...... I saw and heard a young teenage boy and his Dad coming.... the boy said , " hey look Dad that's so cool" and was bending to pick it up and his Dad said " don't do that son, you don't know what could be on it. Dad started telling him about drugs on things to kidnap kids as they walked around the corner.
I now feel like I shouldn't put these out anymore....because, even though I wouldn't do that, that Dad was totally correct in assuming drugs could be on anything right now
I'm sad......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
Keep going. This is the way. You provided a lesson in that instance, even though the lesson was not as intended. remains valuable.
12:54 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elysium in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Higher Vibrations, click on at the bottom under it