Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
Ya'll keep my secret plz....
I've been painting these rocks and putting them out randomly wherever i go....even other states.
A few days ago I put one on the sidewalk and was sitting in my car...... I saw and heard a young teenage boy and his Dad coming.... the boy said , " hey look Dad that's so cool" and was bending to pick it up and his Dad said " don't do that son, you don't know what could be on it. Dad started telling him about drugs on things to kidnap kids as they walked around the corner.
I now feel like I shouldn't put these out anymore....because, even though I wouldn't do that, that Dad was totally correct in assuming drugs could be on anything right now
I'm sad......
12:47 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mysearl in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
16 September, 11:19
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Evil has even taken over a beautiful kindness๐Ÿ˜ข

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 01:35
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Nah, ya'll here convinced me to follow my heart and keep on rock-ing.... I kick evils ass with these rocks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 September, 06:59
Keep on giving...We need to help manifest a fearless society...
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
16 September, 03:12
dont stop! some people need those reminders. you're doing a good thing๐Ÿ’•

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 September, 12:57
NEVER be sad about spreading God's love.
He will you use your work for His Will.
You wrote it yourself!
Believe
Let Go and Let God.
God Loves You.
Keep being the good in this world, we need more people like you!๐Ÿ’•

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
15 September, 11:52
i love this idea so much! โค๏ธ keep going!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
15 September, 11:33
They are beautiful. You never know when someone who is distraught may need to read and hold onto one of those. Keep leaving them I love what you are doing!

Pink Totter @Totter
15 September, 09:17
Keep doing it, even if no one picks up the rock, they receive the message.... btw, what kind of paint are you using? That looks like fun!

You never know, the father may have been looking for a way to tell his son about the dangers in this world without scaring him too much. So the rock was an opportunity for the father.

15 September, 09:35
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Acrylics with clear coat

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
15 September, 07:43
In Belgium it was a trend. For the people who went for a walk with their children, that they found nice stones. Whoever found them, put them in another place. This trend started with the lockdown and regulations. So I don't think you did anything wrong! But a nice warm hearted gesture. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
16 September, 03:07
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
๐Ÿ’™

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
15 September, 07:35
I think you should keep doing it. you may help one of those people one day that are addicted to drugs or having another tragic issue. You are doing Gods work by making these stones and sharing them. listen to God not Satan.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
15 September, 07:28
you dont think maybe God might be in the mix to have those stones there for more people to see?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 September, 07:13
I would try my luck with picking up a rock before I would hold a dollar bill, if safety was my concern.
A. Seen some strange things done with dollars at certain "Gentleman's" clubs. Never a painted stone tho
B. Are folks really wasting drugs on rocks? Especially with inflation the way it is. Or anytime for that matter? Watch a crackhead drop a nug in the carpet, hrs of entertainment, lmao but true.
C. When did Americans become so "safe" that we see picking up rocks as a form of Russian roulette? WTAF

I do not agree that father was correct. You should kick the rock to make sure there are no surprises on or around it (snakes, spiders, unhinged midgets ect..) sure. But teaching kids to live afraid of everything is nuts, imo. Especially if they are painted with positive words.

I say keep doing it. Wonder how many are picked up as free mementos for other families/people? Sitting on some shelf somewhere you'll never know about but helped someone, someway, anyways.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 September, 07:12
Intentions are good
keep doing.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
15 September, 06:59
I think this is a wonderful thing, dont stop! Keep sending out these positive vibes๐Ÿ’•

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
15 September, 06:45
KEEP DOING IT!! At BEST, you are spreading God's Love out in the world...At Worst, you are causing FACTUAL/REAL LIFE CONVERSATIONS btw parents & children! WIN/WIN, I'D SAY!! God Bless You!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 06:27
Unabomber era
Taught children DO not touch anything it's dangerous. Amazing how well that works

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 September, 06:13
I did this a few years back... it's love.
It's encouragement..........

let the rest go.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
15 September, 06:09
โค๏ธBeautiful Idea...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
15 September, 05:54
Someone here in Memphis started doing this years ago. When someone found them they would " pay it forward". once found they would replace the painted rocks throughout the city. There was a whole facebook page of people posting pictures of the rocks when they found them. I actually found one and made me smile. Keep painting the rocks! I would suggest paint in colors so people can see them.๐Ÿ™‚

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
15 September, 04:53
I love them. Makes me sad too but I know if I saw one I would be so happy and would keep it..

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 September, 04:40
For sure keep leaving your painted rocks around! I see painted message stones where I live and they always make me smile. I donโ€™t pick them up, I just get a happy vibe seeing them! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸคI love that you do this!

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
15 September, 04:11
Keep putting them out. There is that one person you might make smile or hesitate suicide because of a rock. We put them all over the park weekly, people love them.

memes matter @NoComment
15 September, 04:05
maybe that father was given a window to pass down important information from Your God Rock being there..maybe that information came in the nick of time for that family(?) You Rock and keep rocking them rocks! wheres lil prince with you rocks๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 September, 04:04
Keep doing it. Even if they don't touch it they can read the message.

Bless Up!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 September, 03:56
Do it anyway. You never know who's day it will change. Christ went to the cross knowing it would change everything.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 September, 03:37
Keep going you made that boy smile as for the Dad he made fear take over, i can also understand why he did that he needs to protect his young. Evendo they did not pick it up the boy got the message and i am sure he would spread the love or tell the story to someone xxx well done! Keep at it! Your Awesome

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
15 September, 03:27
DO NOT STOP!!! ๐Ÿ’™
I love that idea!! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 September, 03:19
Keep doing it!! i saw one coming up the boardwalk at the beach the other day...I left it so someone else could be blessed. Even if they don't pick it up they have seen the positive message and a vibe will be raised. I LOVE this idea ๐Ÿ’ž

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 03:16
i say keep on painting your rocks, would love to come upon one myself, like a message from higher๐ŸŒŸ

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
15 September, 03:16
What a sweet thing to do! We have a community initiative like this in our area. I think they are great.