‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
13 September, 02:15
Time Slowed Down A Whole Minute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 02:17
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
pole shift will do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 03:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m supposed to fly down to see my parents tomorrow to play in a golf tournament with my mom. It will be the first time I’ve flown since Jan 2020. There have been some signs that maybe I should cancel on both ends (my mom’s and myself). No idea if this is satan trying to deter me or if this is the Holy Spirit trying to protect us. Any wisdom or advice is appreciated.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I've cancelled trips, and I have gone on some other ones. I was nervous to be away for 9/11, but got advice from others to trust that God would give me the answer. He did, and I went...and I was safe. I was supposed to go to DC on Jan 6. I cancelled, I felt an overwhelming sense of unrest, prayed about it, and didn't go.

Listen to your heart, listen to God. You will feel what is right.🙏❤️
03:50 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 04:44
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Nana did that last year as well, I had some very unsettling wide awake visions of Hoover Dam and explosions in the water. I had never been there and on my way home when I visited Juan O Savin we stopped there.
I was so glad I went as well but I will admit it was a bit intimidating being there with the memory of the visions.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 September, 04:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You sent your post at 444, I looked up the angel numbers meaning for those numbers. Guardian angels are watching over you. Interesting, and wonderful Nana!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 September, 11:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was fearful when we went to Mexico for a month in May. Couldn’t be happier we went. It made me feel normal and we spent 30 days barefoot in the sand. Can’t believe how close I was to cancelling. Faith wins!