‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
13 September, 02:15
Time Slowed Down A Whole Minute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 02:17
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
pole shift will do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
I’m supposed to fly down to see my parents tomorrow to play in a golf tournament with my mom. It will be the first time I’ve flown since Jan 2020. There have been some signs that maybe I should cancel on both ends (my mom’s and myself). No idea if this is satan trying to deter me or if this is the Holy Spirit trying to protect us. Any wisdom or advice is appreciated.
03:38 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ADeMills in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 September, 11:50
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
I understand your concern - however unless you gut is really screaming at you - I would go

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 September, 11:50
Don’t live in fear. Put on thr full armor of God on and live your best life until there is tangible elements you should be guarded against.

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 September, 11:45
Go with your gut.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 September, 11:45
Praying God will lead you to right decision.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
13 September, 04:50
Trust in God! God has a plan for you.
Satan has left the building

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 03:51
Live your life.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
16 September, 08:36
Adding, to the fullest 😊

Blue Skies @ADeMills
20 September, 12:08
Good news! i went and had a blast! soooooo happy. my mother was sick which was the thing that made me question it all, but she rallied anyway. So great to spend time with my folks just thr three of us. Im now sick as a dog possibly with Covid but I dont care. I’m not vaccinated so i know it will be a normal virus cycle. It was totally worth it. I personally think the earth and climate are resetting back to how kt was before the evil entiries took over and manipulated things which is why every one is sick with bronchial issues. This always happened in thr fall back in the day. And its happening again. So its a small price to pay to get things moving in the right direction.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 September, 03:50
I've cancelled trips, and I have gone on some other ones. I was nervous to be away for 9/11, but got advice from others to trust that God would give me the answer. He did, and I went...and I was safe. I was supposed to go to DC on Jan 6. I cancelled, I felt an overwhelming sense of unrest, prayed about it, and didn't go.

Listen to your heart, listen to God. You will feel what is right.🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 04:44
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Nana did that last year as well, I had some very unsettling wide awake visions of Hoover Dam and explosions in the water. I had never been there and on my way home when I visited Juan O Savin we stopped there.
I was so glad I went as well but I will admit it was a bit intimidating being there with the memory of the visions.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
13 September, 03:49
No fear, that's key! 💜 I've seen people ask this before and I even thought the same once when taking a family trip.. the response I remember being was, just go! We are safe. No matter where we may be, that's where we are meant to be in that moment. Of course, trust your intuition if you're getting strong signs 🙏💜 whatever your choice may be, may God guide you and blessings follow you.