Only people mentioned by daniel in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
14 September, 03:43
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
Have a lamp in the living room set to go on at 7:45pm and off at midnight. About 2 months ago it just started lighting up at 8:10pm ish.... and going off closer to 12:30 am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
13 September, 11:55
I posted this about my feelings 22 days ago...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 September, 11:51
Yeah I believe it, felt sped up for months and months.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
13 September, 06:13
My two phones are two minutes apart.

Right now:
5:12 on this one and 5:10 on the other phone.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
13 September, 06:40
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Note my post is 5:13 while I'm at 5:12 and 5:10.

I'd say...
Give it 90 seconds off
instead of 120 seconds
to mirror
Earth axis off 90°...

Just a guess...I need to get out a watch with a second hand.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 September, 12:09
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Nibiru and it's 2 Suns has shown up today! - YouTube

What was intended to be a photo of some dragonflys, turned out to be something much more! Today in the United States, a picture was taken by someone who wish...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 04:41
Minute man!
Nana saw one in a vision just last week and he was holding just one lantern.
Really! Wide awake vision.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 September, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We talk about and I share these water slides, last night in my mind appeared the most beautiful perfect shape like those form, it was moving, speaks of formation in some way I believe, but will hold and wait, as experience has shown me that next week it'll mean something different all together, but each is a piece of what God has given us for reasons known to Him, Thank You Nana for always being so open while You share Love with Your Truths.🙏❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
13 September, 03:55
Agreed.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
13 September, 03:38
noticed that twice yesterday..
444 & 1010

Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 03:30
ive had an old digital clock plugged kn for two weeks waiiting to see this and i unplugged it literally two days sgo. bummed i cant test this theory now

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
13 September, 02:53
My wall clock in my office stopped working last week. I replaced the battery today with a new one from the pack and it still won't start back up. 🤷‍♀️

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
13 September, 10:35
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Both my wristwatch and battery powered wall clock stopped running last week too. They both started working fine after I reset them. Never thought of the pole shift.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
13 September, 02:52
2 Minute man in the house now! 👊💥😂

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 September, 02:49
Just now?

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 September, 02:30
Night was long for me ... It seemed to drag on and on

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
13 September, 03:37
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
yes! ive been trying not to check the time when i wake up at night, mostly light but also dont want to be disappointed in how much sleep time remains 🙃😅 i love sleep and night usually feels like it goes too fast. but last night was like two bathroom trips looong it felt. I did go to bed early though but still 😴 and i still woke up tired. 🙃🙈 lol 😆

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 September, 02:27
I watched my iphone time go from 10:59pm CT to 11:01pm a few days ago.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 02:17
pole shift will do that.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
14 September, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why do you say that? From what I understand there will be no pole shift. The Galactic Federation will not allow it like many other projected disasters in the subconscious of the people🤔

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 03:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
have not researched that, just know felt like time sped up for a while