‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
13 September, 02:15
Time Slowed Down A Whole Minute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 03:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
have not researched that, just know felt like time sped up for a while

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
14 September, 09:13
Why do you say that? From what I understand there will be no pole shift. The Galactic Federation will not allow it like many other projected disasters in the subconscious of the people🤔

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 September, 11:12
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
EUROPA WILL STAY OUT OF TROUBLE...
GOD LIVE THERE 😁😁😁

Blue Skies @ADeMills
14 September, 07:32
So I’m hanging outside of securiry at the airport. my flight has been delayed an hour but my mom has a cold and tlld me she just tested positive. She’s totally fine and has cold symptoms only and ive already had covid so basically she’s tested positive for a cold IMO. But I’m totally in my head and just don’t know what to do. I’m not worried about it but I’m wondering if I should be?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 September, 10:19
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
no dont worry about anything 🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 September, 12:08
Nibiru and it's 2 Suns has shown up today! - YouTube

What was intended to be a photo of some dragonflys, turned out to be something much more! Today in the United States, a picture was taken by someone who wish...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 September, 11:37
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Time Stamps Are Important!!
South Pacific ROCKED once again! Detected by GLOBAL seismographs! - YouTube

⭐️ Please see links below. You are greatly appreciated. Thank you!earthwatchman.com ****SEND FAN MAIL TO**** ...

Awakened __T @awakened_t
13 September, 11:30
@vincentkennedy
hmmm just had a thought – "69" → yin yang → pole shift?

Awakened __T @awakened_t
14 September, 01:10
In response Awakened __T to her Publication
credits to @cowboyw2b – borrowed your 69 photo as ref :)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 September, 07:21
The chinese restaurant in our town has a clock on the wall that spins the hands rapidly...the owners said it started a few months ago...she said it starts doing it everyday at 4:00 and goes for 12 hours. Now I think I need to go video it lol

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 September, 06:24
WoWzer ... another thing to NOT WORRY ABOUT ... GLAD GODS GOT THIS !!!

Otherwise I'd be a fetchin MESS 🤗

memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 06:22

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 September, 05:54
5:5

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 September, 05:30

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 04:45
1:17
ONE Q

So VK Nana has heard the since 2012 the magnetic poles of the planet have been changing, is that the same as what you refer to as shifts?
I also heard that this was a provable scientific event.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 September, 04:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That would only work if the world is a globe...not flat or concave or other shape. The north pole has been moving 5-7m a yr the last few years,I understand...which has less concern if the world is NOT a globe.This is simply the center of the magnetic field.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 September, 03:59
ill never forget nursing school when the libs made me take art history. i learned about the Dimedici banking family paying Divinci to paint Biblical figures in their likeness. demons infiltrated everything. nothing has changed.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 September, 04:04
World War Three Is Here 234
Surprise Witness (see Q post 4958)
Milton William Cooper
Bavarian Secret Society
Magic Mirror On The Wall
And God Said Let There Be Light
From Darkness To Light
Cain The First Murderer
I Hear Horses Gallop Ping
Biggerbetterstronger
Black Stone Of Mecca Saudi Arabia

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

GEMATRIA ON CAPS Q POST 4958

We Transition Into The Divine Law Of Abundance 443
Gods Kingdom With No More Governments Amen
The Beginning Is What Happens At End Of The World
God Is The Matrix In Which Lifes Conditions Are
Order Must Be Restored To This Chaotic Realm
What Is The Purpose Of The Twin Towers
You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment
I Will Always Try To Keep You Very S A F E
Family Guy Isnt Written
By Seth Macfarlane
December Twenty One Two Thousand Twelve
I Am Yehowah My Dad Is J H V H And My Father Is Yahveh
And There Were Giants In The Earth In Those Days

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 September, 04:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
oh wow! i think i got this drop earlier and didnt post

heres 2 more

NEO ONE @Neo
13 September, 03:38
Yup.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 03:38
I’m supposed to fly down to see my parents tomorrow to play in a golf tournament with my mom. It will be the first time I’ve flown since Jan 2020. There have been some signs that maybe I should cancel on both ends (my mom’s and myself). No idea if this is satan trying to deter me or if this is the Holy Spirit trying to protect us. Any wisdom or advice is appreciated.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 September, 11:50
Don’t live in fear. Put on thr full armor of God on and live your best life until there is tangible elements you should be guarded against.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 September, 11:50
I understand your concern - however unless you gut is really screaming at you - I would go

Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 03:29

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 September, 03:25
does a pole shift affect our bodies ??

Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 03:26
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
yes

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
13 September, 03:34
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Struggling here and not pleased about it one bit. It's all I can do to stay afloat. 🙏🏼🧘🏼‍♀️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 September, 02:45
Satan became vulnerable the minute he said “no” to God. Just wish so many didn’t join him in his lost cause, but, choices have consequences.

TS = 2:17 PM.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 September, 02:41
supposedly changing 0.1°/year in my area
https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 September, 02:37
So indeed we're trapped in Time matrix of some sort.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
13 September, 03:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Never trapped brother ♥️ it is as we believe it to be.
If we see time as a constraint, it continues in that fashion. As we shift to see time as a blessing, a tool, simply fluid moments relative to our perception.. then we are not subject to time, but time is subject to us.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 September, 02:32
up is down
down is up

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 September, 02:26
Has Shift hit the Fan? I took a nap.....🥴