I am Keri @Lionessheart
Good morning
the real life stuff is bringing me down! I can not stretch a dollar that I actually dont have!
I learned or was taught years ago to only ask for things that I can also give....so Im asking for prayers from the AU family this morning to help me thru this time
please and thank you to all who read this
prayers work
09:26 AM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
17 September, 02:55
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Im right there with you, pulling myself out of the hole. Sending you all the strength & prayers I have. Stay positive, as impossible as it sounds! its the only thing that got me through! 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 September, 10:20
In response Oregon Patriot to her Publication
thank you! staying as positive as i can im sending you some prayers too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
14 September, 09:33
Yes Indeed! Stock up on food they say. Those on social security cannot do that. 🥲

I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 September, 10:49
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
yes and i feel like the stck up stuff was truly about price not empty shelves...not sure though
every single thing went up in price except pay..you worked for that SS check and it should rise too
prayers to you

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
14 September, 09:21
❤️🙏❤️God bless you and your family!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
14 September, 09:17
🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 September, 09:11
i will be reading thru these every single time i start to spin out!!!!!
i can not express how much this post has filled up my soul with hope
❤️✌️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 September, 12:55
Prayers are with you patriot! God will provide!
We are here for you. ❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 September, 10:46
It's been rough for all of us. Do you have something you can sell on Craigslist? Something you could buy again later when you have the money? Praying for you and everyone in need. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 September, 09:19
💚🌟💚

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 September, 06:31
Hi Keri. Can't figure out how to send you a private message 🙈. If you need work and you're near a larger city, I can put you in touch with a great company that sells quality health supplements. Part time work, pay is good. If you're interested, DM me and I'll give you the contact information. 🙂

I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 September, 08:39
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
thank you! im not close to a big city but thanks for the info ♥️

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
13 September, 05:22
🙏🏽🙏🏽

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 September, 04:08
✨🙏🏻🙏🏻💫💖

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
13 September, 02:47
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#prayerteam

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 September, 02:28
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
13 September, 02:14
🙏🙏🙏

Momma Bear @ur1spark
13 September, 02:02
Praying like this has helped me in very tough situations. It is a discipline and takes commitment. I will see it and feel it helping you.

https://youtu.be/ffNWoefuw...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 September, 04:14
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
thank you so much! ill watch this after dinner ❤️

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
13 September, 02:00
Father God Creator YHVH 💕🙏💕🌼
Through
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah 💕🙏💕🌼
Amen And Amen 💕🙏💕🌼
For Your Child Father God
And
For ALL Your Children Father God
Through Christ Jesus Amen. 💕🙏💕🌼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 01:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 September, 04:20
In response Lady Dia to her Publication
i was thinking the same thing as ive been completely blown away by the prayers and responses i got today
i dont know anything about setting up a gofundme acctount to help each other out when needed! im sure someone will take the reigns on that for the community we are all working on creating 🙏

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
13 September, 01:58
Keri I am in the same boat, lost my job at the beginning of COVID and my CC is maxed and they are writing me letters. I think I can make it until Christmas if I am lucky.

Keep your head high and have hope

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
13 September, 02:20
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
God will provide. I am 59. I have faith that God will provide all my needs and God has not failed me yet! Give thanks for all things and know that God will provide, and He will! Praise be to God❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 September, 04:23
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
thank you! And the same to you
i pray you have more than you need by Christmas ♥️

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
13 September, 01:57
🙏🏻

Gray 359 @Gray359
13 September, 01:55
🙏🙏🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 September, 01:53
Hard times Don’t Last , Good people do .

stay strong and keep fighting and its okay fo ask for help when needed 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

kolibri @kolibri
13 September, 01:35
❤️🙏

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
13 September, 01:34
Praying Hard for You!

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
13 September, 01:17
🙏🙏🙏

CharRose @CharRose
13 September, 01:10
Hi Just Keri....Let me know how I can help.