I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 September, 09:26
Good morning
the real life stuff is bringing me down! I can not stretch a dollar that I actually dont have!
I learned or was taught years ago to only ask for things that I can also give....so Im asking for prayers from the AU family this morning to help me thru this time
please and thank you to all who read this
prayers work

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
Keri I am in the same boat, lost my job at the beginning of COVID and my CC is maxed and they are writing me letters. I think I can make it until Christmas if I am lucky.

Keep your head high and have hope
01:58 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 September, 04:23
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
thank you! And the same to you
i pray you have more than you need by Christmas ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 September, 12:45
In response I am Keri to her Publication
TBH Keri. I don't need much to be happy

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
13 September, 02:20
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
God will provide. I am 59. I have faith that God will provide all my needs and God has not failed me yet! Give thanks for all things and know that God will provide, and He will! Praise be to God❤️