Royal Raven @Royalraven
#prayerteam
Please pray for my son who is to turn 21 this week. Until now he has not gotten jabbed. He has wanted to but I begged him no t to fir the past year and a half. He believes he should do it for the sake of others. I have spoken with him about the harm the jabs have caused.He insists that he needs to be vaccinated when he doesn’t! He is working Taking classes and none are pushing for the jab. I’ve told him my opinion about the jabs and he thinks I am brainwashed. Worst yet he may have an underlying heart condition he was to have follow up tests for. Please pray he does NOT get the jab
04:09 PM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
16 September, 12:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
15 September, 09:30
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 02:53
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

English Viking @Artist_
15 September, 02:47
well supposedly there is no evidence of side effects from the jabs to show these people, my 16 year old daughter who was at school decided to not have the jab because she was young and has a strong immune system, the school & GP practice hounded both her & me with phone messages & letters for months. But she did her own digging & decided herself to not get them, I pray your Son listens to you & stays strong

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 07:19
In response English Viking to her Publication
Thank God your daughter has a good head on her shoulders. Those who are colluding in this nightmare need to be held accountable for crimes against humanity.. Thank you for your prayers.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 September, 02:46
Please tell him my 26 year old healthy farm hand got hers. She was covered in bruises 1 week later. Her body became swollen with fever. Her TC levels dropped so low she needed transfusions within a month. She had 2 large blood clots removed from both lungs. and last Thursday she had her spleen removed.
She can no longer work and provide for her son.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 07:30
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I pray your farmhand can be detoxed in some manner that will heal her. The truth needs to fully come out to put an end to the plandemic. So many are still being harmed by the jabs and hospital protocols. I will pray for your farmhand and her son.

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
15 September, 02:10
Prayers for Royal Raven's son πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God wake him up and people around the world. Protect and heal them πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 07:31
In response Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ to his Publication
Amen! Thank you Ville and God bless you.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 September, 11:17
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 September, 11:12
This is most likely a jab death - so very sad!!! Praying for his family!!!

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 07:14
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I can’t even bare to think what his family has gone through. God rest his soul and bless his loved ones. So many lives lost. I question 2 of my own family member’s deaths that may have been hastened by the jabs. They were much older with multiple health problems. I will always wonder what if they hadn’t taken the jab would they still be here?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 September, 11:10
Definitely praying your son makes the right decision.
My 23 yr old son lives with me & I played the tough love card. Told him if he never listened to me again, just please listen to this one thing! I know this sounds harsh, but I warned him that if he got the vaxx, he would have to move out.
He did listen, & is just now starting to see the vast side effects. Still thinks I’m crazy conspiracy nut, but I can live with that.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 07:04
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers and advice Kindered Spirit.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 September, 11:07
My thoughts and prayers are with you. In 2020 my 22 year old daughter did it behind my back because her college "required" it. I am heart broken. So far she is fine but also got Covid twice.πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 07:37
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers Patriot Realtor. I can relate, my husband got 3 jabs. He hid each one from me. He felt it was necessary to protect his coworkers with health issues and his job may be at risk. He got extremely ill and was diagnosed with β€œcovid” pneumonia. He says he won’t get anymore jabs.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 September, 06:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Praying that your son does not get the vaccination.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 09:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers Q2Infinity.

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
14 September, 05:21
It is more than just side effect. It is about his soul in future (next life). They are using black magic to cast spell on the vaccinated. It is the biggest crime ever. Very evil. I have enough pain seeing this happening to my friend and you just can't do anything. It is their own karma. At the end you have to accept it. I know the pain.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 09:17
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication
I pray every night for those who have received the jabs & swabs. The evil is beyond my worst nightmares. It is by the grace of God we even walk this earth as long as we have, since [they] have been colluding to harm us before we were even born.

Linda Smith @linlou55
14 September, 04:43
I prayed for him to have wisdom! I am always on pins and needles (no pun intended) that my daughter will also fall prey to pressure and get it too.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 05:11
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Thank you Linda.
I have said a prayer for your daughter and my son to realize the dangers the jabs pose and that they won’t be jabbed ever.

memes matter @NoComment
14 September, 03:14
Praying Tuned❀️🌊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 05:12
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you Ellen this is so true!

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
14 September, 01:01
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I am saying many prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:35
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Thank you KiKi!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 September, 12:34
Please God, Father Almighty, please let it be Your will that the scales that blind this young man to the truth fall from his eyes. Please let it be Your will that this young man will wake and refuse the mark of the beast. Please, Father Almighty, do not let this - Your child - fall from grace and do irreparable harm to himself. Whatever Your will, please bring peace and comfort to this young man, his mother and father, and all who love him. In Your Son Jesus’ name I pray.

Amen. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you Jason!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 September, 12:27
πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ˜€

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
14 September, 12:22
Praying for you son to wake up! God Bless

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:35
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
Thank you! That is my prayer too!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
14 September, 12:15
Father God πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
In Repentance
Through Christ Jesus πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
Please Open Eyes
To See Truth,
Open Ears To Hear Truth.

Our Precious Children Have Been Deceived And Got Jabbed. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Father God Your Son Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus' Blood
Cleanses, Purifies, Sanctifies The Blood Of The Jabbed Christ Followers.

We Stand In The Gap For Those Who Don't Know To Ask For Yeshua's Blood
To Cleanse Their Blood
IN JESUS ALMIGHTY POWERFUL HEALING NAME AMEN! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Thank You Father God! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
Thank You Jesus! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Expecting Great Reports
In Jesus Name! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

We Remain In
Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode
Of Thanksgiving And Praise
Father God Creator YHVH πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ
Hears Our PRAYERS
Through
CHRIST JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ AMEN! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:36
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Thank you Susie_Q!

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
14 September, 12:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

kolibri @kolibri
14 September, 12:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
14 September, 12:02
My son went and did the same thing at 21. He his it from me until he got it done though and then proudly showed me his vaxx card. Not positve if its related but his brain is all messed up now and he has been in psychosis for 6 months. :( Praying for your son to change his mind!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:42
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Thank you Kimberly. That breaks my heart to hear what has happened to your son. My husband hid, the 3 jabs he took, from me. He knew that I was vehemently opposed to the jabs. He felt obligated to get them on behalf of his coworkers that have health issues. Plus he felt pressure to take them if he wanted to keep his job. God only knows what effects they may have on him. It is criminal how people have been tricked into taking something that has a high risk of harming them under the guise that is to benefit their health and others. I will pray for your son to be healed. πŸ™

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 September, 12:02
Sending prayers!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:43
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you Loret!

Cam Mac @campmac111
14 September, 12:00
Praying for your son to have perfect truth and understanding about this situation before taking any negative action.

P.S. You've probably already shown him the VAERS site where all the "official" side effects are recorded?πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:45
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Thank you Cam Mac. I have tried to tell him and show him the VAERS reports but he refuses to listen or look at them. He gets angry and curses that he doesn't want to hear my crap. I think he is frightened to consider that such evil and corruption exists. He is a kind soul and this is the one time in our lives we have been at odds.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 11:57
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 September, 11:57
Prayers going up in Jesus name πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:46
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you EK17 Q1111 from the bottom of my heart.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 September, 11:25
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 September, 11:22

suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 September, 10:51
i see your son vaccine free, sending love and prayers πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 01:49
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Thank you SuZy!
I pray he stays that way. Not only am I trying to prevent him from getting the scamdemic jab I have been trying to convince him not to get the annual flu jab. I pray he wakes up.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
14 September, 10:35
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™