Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 September, 04:09
#prayerteam
Please pray for my son who is to turn 21 this week. Until now he has not gotten jabbed. He has wanted to but I begged him no t to fir the past year and a half. He believes he should do it for the sake of others. I have spoken with him about the harm the jabs have caused.He insists that he needs to be vaccinated when he doesn’t! He is working Taking classes and none are pushing for the jab. I’ve told him my opinion about the jabs and he thinks I am brainwashed. Worst yet he may have an underlying heart condition he was to have follow up tests for. Please pray he does NOT get the jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 September, 11:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Prayers going up in Jesus name πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Thank you EK17 Q1111 from the bottom of my heart.
01:46 PM - Sep 14, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 September, 05:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
You are very welcome from the bottom of my heart. He and you are added to my prayer list. πŸ™β€πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 09:25
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
EK17 Q1111 Thank you for adding us to your prayer list that is so very kind of you to do. My prayer list has grown significantly in the past 2 years. It includes many AU screen names too, I may not know their given names but God does. May God bless and protect you and your loved ones!