Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 September, 04:09
#prayerteam
Please pray for my son who is to turn 21 this week. Until now he has not gotten jabbed. He has wanted to but I begged him no t to fir the past year and a half. He believes he should do it for the sake of others. I have spoken with him about the harm the jabs have caused.He insists that he needs to be vaccinated when he doesn’t! He is working Taking classes and none are pushing for the jab. I’ve told him my opinion about the jabs and he thinks I am brainwashed. Worst yet he may have an underlying heart condition he was to have follow up tests for. Please pray he does NOT get the jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
I prayed for him to have wisdom! I am always on pins and needles (no pun intended) that my daughter will also fall prey to pressure and get it too.
04:43 PM - Sep 14, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by linlou55 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 September, 05:11
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Thank you Linda.
I have said a prayer for your daughter and my son to realize the dangers the jabs pose and that they won’t be jabbed ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396