Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 September, 04:09
#prayerteam
Please pray for my son who is to turn 21 this week. Until now he has not gotten jabbed. He has wanted to but I begged him no t to fir the past year and a half. He believes he should do it for the sake of others. I have spoken with him about the harm the jabs have caused.He insists that he needs to be vaccinated when he doesn’t! He is working Taking classes and none are pushing for the jab. I’ve told him my opinion about the jabs and he thinks I am brainwashed. Worst yet he may have an underlying heart condition he was to have follow up tests for. Please pray he does NOT get the jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
well supposedly there is no evidence of side effects from the jabs to show these people, my 16 year old daughter who was at school decided to not have the jab because she was young and has a strong immune system, the school & GP practice hounded both her & me with phone messages & letters for months. But she did her own digging & decided herself to not get them, I pray your Son listens to you & stays strong
02:47 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 07:19
In response English Viking to her Publication
Thank God your daughter has a good head on her shoulders. Those who are colluding in this nightmare need to be held accountable for crimes against humanity.. Thank you for your prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
15 September, 08:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I do hope these bastards are all caught, how dare they use these poisons on us, the children should never be!