Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
09 September, 11:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
09 September, 11:30
"The 3 Pillars"
•City of London dismantled? (financial)
•Washington D.C. (military)
•Vatican (religion)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
09 September, 07:59
Donaldo Trumpo #PresidentTrump spoke of the Queen in present terms!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

09 September, 07:28
David Icke told us theQueen was a shape shifting lizard!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 September, 09:38

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
08 September, 10:40
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Those P people established a beachhead here in the Carolinas. I was detective Jane about the funk down here.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 September, 09:37

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 September, 09:31
S = 19 > 10 > 5:5 and 1010 Wins!
TS = 2:03 PM > 14:03 > 143 > 17. 😎

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 September, 09:05

Only Forward @Callibird
08 September, 08:16
Did anybody catch the Dow numbers when the video froze? i’m seeing a lot of 11 and 555… when I caught it I took a picture… Check out the timestamp… 5:11👀 vibes 🙏🏻✨💕

Only Forward @Callibird
08 September, 08:19
In response Only Forward to her Publication
forgot to include the picture 🤦🏼‍♀️😂⤵️

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 September, 08:44
In response Only Forward to her Publication
I screenshot this about an hour or so after the news of her death. Looks like a Dead Cat Bounce.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
08 September, 07:55
The Gold

Diana DJT @Diana
09 September, 11:21
In response Jen ... to his Publication
President Trump got our GOLD back from this greedy, satan worshipper 💥 London bridges falling down💥God bless the great citizens of the UK, freedom from these filthy money grabbers 👹

skyways @skyways
08 September, 07:39
#https ://anonup.com/thread/10196765

#https ://8kun.top/qresearch/res/16552541.html#16552853

https://qalerts.app/

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
08 September, 07:35
This is a tough one for me. I am Canadian and this has been my head of state since I can remember. I never liked her husband, or anyone else in the family, but I always was presented with an image of this woman putting duty before pleasure. It's hard for me to believe that she is evil.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
08 September, 09:00
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Kamloops

Diana DJT @Diana
09 September, 11:16
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
May I suggest you research the 10 indigenous Indian children her & her pos hubby took from the school in Canada, they had no security with them, the little children were taken away never to be seen again. There was also a dead young girl found on her property never investigated. She knighted a known child rapist Jimmy Saville best bud to pos Chuck. Her family roots are German, these demons are evil. Do you not remember hiw cruel she was to Princess Diana? Sorry, the whole bunch are Satanic worshippers. What you saw was gor show, optics. 👹

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 September, 07:23
Well this is interesting…

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 September, 08:44
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Yes -something I read about the lake/dam

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 September, 07:05
That's quite the poppy field. Will Charles now own it?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 September, 06:58
🧐 sound stopped at :46
video length 2:18
218 - 46 = 172
👇

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 September, 06:38
monetary monarchy

Andy Pence @AndyPence
08 September, 06:22

Andy Pence @AndyPence
08 September, 09:01
In response Andy Pence to his Publication

09 September, 10:04
In response Andy Pence to his Publication
The Queen was the keystone! At the top of an arch, it keeps it together. Remove the keystone and the support collapses!

Liz Truss called the Queen "the rock on which modern Britain was built"
rock = stone

https://www.facebook.com/L...

Archive article ⤵️

"In-Q-Tel, a venture capital fund run by the CIA on behalf of the military and intelligence community, made a “strategic investment” in Keyhole in February 2003, a month before the US launched Operation Iraqi Freedom."

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
08 September, 06:21
Silver in the picture

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 September, 05:12
ARCane (flood...)
adjective
Known or understood by only a few: synonym: mysterious.
Hidden; secret.
Understood by only a few; obscure; requiring secret or mysterious knowledge.

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge...
(Van Halen album)

Trump drops F bomb on Rush 3 days after Eddie Van Halen died.
Trump also said "Beat off" 3-5 times (can't remember right now) on the same Rush show.
Eddie Van Halen played guitar on Michael Jackson's "Beat It"...

back to the video,
Fox mentions "70" which is tied to Trump and all his number 70 biblical prophesy timeline proofs that we've all seen before. Also mentions the 1970's which is when the gold standard was removed and replaced with the petro dollar.

"dots" > XRP small, fractional trading terminology I remember VK saying.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
08 September, 04:56
witch hunt partially over!?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 04:31
Evil Queen did not accidentally dress in tiffany blue this day!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
08 September, 04:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That wasn’t the real one

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
08 September, 07:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😉
And Melania wore a Diana outfit!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 September, 04:30
#TheGreatDefault

Maddy McCullough @missingmaddy
2 hours ago
China Evergrande lenders appoint receiver to seize Hong Kong headquarters - sources
........Human trafficking didn't pay off for them .... evidently .....Saddled with more than $300 billion in liabilities, Evergrande has been trying to sell its 26-storey China Evergrande Centre in Hong Kong's Wan Chai district after a potential $1.7 billion deal collapsed late last year, as part of the asset disposal effort to raise funds.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 September, 04:21
I keep looking at the photo on the upper right and it looks like the Fords greeting Margaret Thatcher.

Gerald Ford invited The Queen, Margaret came with, to come to the U.S. to help CELEBRATE OUR SOVERIGN INDEPENDENCE FROM THE CROWN during our Bicentennial.

That's a nice dot . . .

Digging to confirm who is in that photo and I think this photo of the luncheon after their arrival does. Rain poured and so there are no others documenting their arrival.

For fun; the photo is from this link is loaded with the nostalgia of Bicentennial celebrations in the U.S. I remember putting pennies on the rail tracks to be squished by the Freedom Train when it passed by our house.

Worth a scroll if you lived it.

https://historycollection....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 04:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Nana had a woman that looked exactly like Margarette Thatcher walking thro my room the other day.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 September, 12:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
That’s a good dot
Who is this guy?

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
08 September, 03:48

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
08 September, 03:48
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 September, 03:40
G_od Day To U Sir
Looking At her in Those Hats It Hit me😳
MAD HATTER?
Or Am I just slow?🤔🙄

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
08 September, 03:28

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
08 September, 03:19
Shes been dead awhile, they are just now announcing it. Now we start with London Bridge. lets go!

memes matter @NoComment
08 September, 03:14
Hes saying alot there🤭🔎 almost like, good thing that era is ova🎀

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
08 September, 03:13
LDN is ready