Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 September, 02:03
Some dots to connect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
This is a tough one for me. I am Canadian and this has been my head of state since I can remember. I never liked her husband, or anyone else in the family, but I always was presented with an image of this woman putting duty before pleasure. It's hard for me to believe that she is evil.
07:35 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
09 September, 11:16
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
May I suggest you research the 10 indigenous Indian children her & her pos hubby took from the school in Canada, they had no security with them, the little children were taken away never to be seen again. There was also a dead young girl found on her property never investigated. She knighted a known child rapist Jimmy Saville best bud to pos Chuck. Her family roots are German, these demons are evil. Do you not remember hiw cruel she was to Princess Diana? Sorry, the whole bunch are Satanic worshippers. What you saw was gor show, optics. 👹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 September, 11:32
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I've read all this stuff, but I've also read lots of nasty stuff about Trump and his family too. I'm not saying that the info on the Queen isn't true. I'm just saying that it is hard to process.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
08 September, 09:00
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Kamloops