Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 September, 02:03
Some dots to connect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 September, 04:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I keep looking at the photo on the upper right and it looks like the Fords greeting Margaret Thatcher.

Gerald Ford invited The Queen, Margaret came with, to come to the U.S. to help CELEBRATE OUR SOVERIGN INDEPENDENCE FROM THE CROWN during our Bicentennial.

That's a nice dot . . .

Digging to confirm who is in that photo and I think this photo of the luncheon after their arrival does. Rain poured and so there are no others documenting their arrival.

For fun; the photo is from this link is loaded with the nostalgia of Bicentennial celebrations in the U.S. I remember putting pennies on the rail tracks to be squished by the Freedom Train when it passed by our house.

Worth a scroll if you lived it.

https://historycollection....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana had a woman that looked exactly like Margarette Thatcher walking thro my room the other day.
04:33 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 September, 05:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you have a portal, Nana?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 11:51
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I dont really know what I have hun. I just see all kinds of things. I see things happening in other time frames, I have traveled thro what my guide calls jump gates with my guide to ships& off world. I am assuming that it is done thr some sort of astral travel, but idk really know.
I have had a few times tho that afterwards my body is so physically in distress that it takes an hour or more to settle down. Some times when I come out of it, it feels like am walking thro water, literally no gear just walking thr it and it takes quite a bit to even get my balance.

I have seen what looks like movie strips running parallel in my peripheral vision like slide shows,&every so often they will stop just long enough for me to view it like a mini movie playing. On those I dont usually know any of the people in them.

So many things I dont even know where to start!
Explain it?
Sure can't!
My best understanding is that we all have soul powers that we are not yet aware of & I am seeing them.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 September, 04:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
spooky

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 05:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
More spooky she had on a dress about the color of this one and hair was the same. Of course her hair was probably always that way. But it was her