《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 September, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 September, 01:56
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 05:19
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Does she mean clone and just don't wanna freak folks out.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
I hope so. I'd hate to think there was TWO of 'em 😱
07:12 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 07:13
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
LOTS of them in many, my intel pre net, "each time they clone them they come back more demonic and pedophilic" and the real ones are that evil also. FOR SURE>

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 September, 07:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I remember reading a few weeks ago that Ukraine was a major cloning hub; and that was just another reason the cabal was freaking out. supposedly that was a huge storage facility for holding on to their DNA and memories (don't really know how that works).