《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 September, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 September, 01:56
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Does she mean clone and just don't wanna freak folks out.
05:19 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 September, 07:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hope so. I'd hate to think there was TWO of 'em 😱

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 07:13
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
LOTS of them in many, my intel pre net, "each time they clone them they come back more demonic and pedophilic" and the real ones are that evil also. FOR SURE>

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 September, 06:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I’m just going with Biden is FAKE…

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
07 September, 09:26
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
interesting you say this bc my friend was his gardener and swore it was him all last year. I set her up with tests to see if he could remember moments from the past lol (I knew he was already gone but she wasn’t having it..) so if he was replaced MANY years ago then this would make sense…maybe she NEVER knew the creepy Joe version….