Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 September, 03:48
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Judea represents Nimrods Babylon

Revelations-

(Luke 21:21-23)
Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it, (22) for these are days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written. (23) Alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! For there will be great distress upon the earth and wrath against this people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
07 September, 02:41
Got no problem just upping and leaving everything but I only get to do it once. It has to be accurate or ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
07 September, 02:41
Got no problem just upping and leaving everything but I only get to do it once. It has to be accurate or ....

America First @Realdeal
07 September, 02:39
yea everytime someone post nothing happens anyway no matter who post it like mr. pool etc the same people post the same shit and nothing false hope to everyone wash rinse repeat

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
07 September, 02:54
In response America First to his Publication
i get it. yet, we wait.

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 02:37
this channel was created july 26th lol

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
07 September, 02:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
yes, shadows the old one

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 02:32
are these the people that said stay away from the vaxxed on 9/3 cause nothing happened

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
07 September, 02:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i don't think so

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
07 September, 02:19
this isn't the first time we've seen this message. off the top of my head, both mr pool and q the storm rider have offered similar messages.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 September, 02:04
Sauce? Just randomly for no given reason🤔mmmmmkay🙄

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
07 September, 02:04
FEAR not

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 September, 02:03
THE SODOMS AND GAMORAS BIBLICAL THE END WONT BE FOR EVERYBODY

America First @Realdeal
07 September, 02:01

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
07 September, 01:56
Saw this last night….

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 September, 02:09
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
My husband and I have been having strange dreams. A couple of weeks ago, I dreamed I went out the front door, and there was a sinkhole forming. My house tilted and started sliding towards the sinkhole. A couple of nights ago, my husband dreamed he was a passenger in a car that drove into a pasture. There was a hole and they started falling in the car down, down, down.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 September, 01:55
Where are they to go? When? Is that why the messsge wasn't for all locations?

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 September, 01:55

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 September, 01:30
When?