sercorimo ... @sercorimo
*repost*

🚢MR.POOL - THE LAUNCH OF THE SHIP
The audio message is an EBS:
“This is not a test, the emergency alarm system has been activated, the telephone lines must be kept closed. Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Pennsylvania, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle and Washington DC ".
01:10 PM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
1776 Life @pacu44
07 September, 02:34
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Time frame?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 September, 02:42
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
If you're asking when the post was orignially dropped, I want to say April of 2021. I can't find the screen shot image w/date on this laptop.
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
07 September, 02:06

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 September, 02:02
Did he repost it? Just seen another post about these same cities to get out now.. One of the Ghost Ezra accounys.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 September, 02:43
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Unless I mised it, Pool did not repost it today..