Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
07 September, 01:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
Saw this last night….

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
01:56 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CarolinaOuest in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 September, 02:09
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
My husband and I have been having strange dreams. A couple of weeks ago, I dreamed I went out the front door, and there was a sinkhole forming. My house tilted and started sliding towards the sinkhole. A couple of nights ago, my husband dreamed he was a passenger in a car that drove into a pasture. There was a hole and they started falling in the car down, down, down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
07 September, 02:23
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I had a dream last night that there were a lot snakes down in the rabbit hole and someone released a sound weapon and they all fled from the hole. When I got to work there was a baby copperhead snake in the foyer area and I took that as a confirmation of the dream.

I believe it means that all the snakes (evil deep staters) are coming out from their hiding places and soon the world will see them for what they truly are. They can no longer hide!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 September, 03:16
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I had a dream last night that I ate to massive marshmellows and when I woke this morning both my pillows had bloody gone