Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 September, 01:08
Anon-Island Contender

https://www.privateislands...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Here is another....

https://www.privateislands...
01:13 PM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
06 September, 09:42
ugh Evil Branson! there’s no telling what evilness happened there. Reminds me of Epsteins Island

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 September, 09:33
If it be Gods' Will Brother, thats a lot of fiat too. 🤪

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
05 September, 09:33
2 small...
IMO

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 September, 09:16
I'm a mountain girl. Blue Ridge & Smokey Mountains describe home. This one has best of both worlds. Surf & some REAL turf!

Ange Love @LoveM
05 September, 07:29
There is so much physically beauty on this island and the idea of sharing space with people who are caring and loving💖

But... my heart hurts when I heard who owned it and what they did...

I realize we live on top of areas where crimes against humanity were committed all over the world and for so long without knowing about it,. We have much spiritual cleansing to do and with God’s blessings to heal our lands🙏🏻✨💖

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 11:41
Sure seems like a lot of the elite are selling off their islands. I wonder why. Because all their nefarious activities have been shutdown and anyone who was caught interfering with our elections, lost everything. Good guys really are winning.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 September, 11:01
SUPER FOOKIN DEEP TUNNELS>

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 September, 11:22
More creep vibes…too many Sir associations.

It’s a big club and I don’t want a membership.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
04 September, 11:13
Is Moskito, like ragrets?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 September, 09:20
is there a strong team set up to cleanse these islands? They will need far more than a smudge stick

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
04 September, 08:40
Strange. All these islands up for sale. We must be winning bigly.

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
04 September, 07:45
If we can move in by Oct., I’ll bring my heirloom Jackie O. Lantern. ✔️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 September, 06:52
Hey boss!

Just checking in to see that my spot is secured for permanent residence on Anon Island (no matter where it may end up being).

Like OG’s get to pick their own patch or how does it work mate?

DMan72 formally requesting information 😂

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 September, 06:52
media mogul?
1221😎

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 September, 06:48
do we need the island to be close to GITMO for any particular reason

Archangels Notepad @GodsMirror
04 September, 06:40
Popsif Vibths...Popsif Vibths. 💛

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 September, 06:17
First of All -
where did branson get the money to buy that island?

We probably paid for it 10x over with our taxes ... why should we pay HIM anything? ... besides DJT's EX Orders will be to confiscate all "ill-gotten gains" so it might be a plausible argument that it become affordable after all.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
04 September, 06:07
I'm only in if there's a hatch. I got deez numbers man.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 September, 05:51
🩸 sucking isle.

Richie Richard @Richie
04 September, 05:51
hmmmm, wonder why Branson has it up for sale.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 September, 05:49
this fesls dark VK

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 September, 05:50
Lime Tree Bay, Moskito Island - $22,500,000

Q Post 225

MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 September, 05:41
APL ... 9.355/10 .... is this new today?

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 September, 05:13
TBH VK i trust ypur call on this, i really dont mind as long as we All get there 💛

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
04 September, 04:24
Any forsale in St. Kitts/Nevis

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 September, 01:07
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Those are my favorite islands...love the people there

William Filer @TahoeBilly
04 September, 04:18
Almost like a massive auction is coming in pricey Islands....interdasting.

American Girl @Americangirl
04 September, 04:11
for the price and what is already there. this is a great contender.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
04 September, 04:09
Maybe Sir Richard Branson will give us a deal after his deal (or not).

Evafoster1945 @Evafoster1945
04 September, 04:13
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
They give me $85 an hour to finish work on an Apple laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try.Discover more instructions by visiting the

following link————➤ http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Sherry Slape @sslape
04 September, 04:03
Soooo beautiful. Too bad i will never see any place like this. It is the one thing in my life i wish i had been able to do, travel to beautiful places. Too poor and dont see that changing in my lifetime. But the pictures are at least a way to see that such beauty exists on this beautiful planet.

Archangels Notepad @GodsMirror
04 September, 03:48

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 September, 05:43
In response Archangels Notepad to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i wouldve guessed 1700