Anon-Island Contender

https://www.privateislands...
01:08 PM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
06 September, 09:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Darby for the win

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
06 September, 08:09
You get a lot of bang for your buck in Fiji https://www.privateislands... $15,000,000 including rainforest, coconut plantation, waterfalls, creeks all in 1528 acres. Could probably fit everyone in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
06 September, 07:59
☺️Not enough pictures, we're going have to recce

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
06 September, 06:22
Is that little star a Marshall’s star? Like, are you going to be the “Sheriff” of Anon Island?

War Weary @W4rWeary
06 September, 01:19
Needs some elevation. 12,000 year cycle is coming.
I've set my minimum seaside residence level to 120m. Inland 50m+ will possibly do as long as you're higher than the surrounding area.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 September, 01:17
This one looks to be the better deal as long as the elevations are ok.
Depends really on what you want to do with it.
This one you are buying the entire basically undeveloped island 554ac. The other one seems to read as tho you are only buying part of it with communal access to 90acres more, sharing with other owners and not as much beach front.

This one has more potential if you have specific development plans for a resort and other residents living accommodations. The other one has buildings already but they may not be set up for what you are after.

All depends on the scope of the project you have in mind.
Branson's Island would also need exorcism!

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 01:17

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 September, 01:11
👍

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
05 September, 11:44
Is Mar-a-Lago raid going to expose the Obama/Deep State IRAN slush fund DEAL?

Capitals from ...
Anon-Island Contender
Darby Island The Exumas Bahamas Caribbean
👇👇👇
CIADITEBC = DIABETIC

Robert Levinson, a retired FBI agent who vanished during a business trip to Iran's Kish Island on March 8, 2007 is a DIABETIC

connected to IRAN DEAL

TRUMP killed the Iran deal.
HOSTAGE NO MORE!

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 01:16
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I think so, PDJT has been saying much about it very publically

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
06 September, 02:10
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
W.H.G
on Twitter says its about
Renegade

so i do believe so.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
05 September, 09:54
Potential for an airstrip - I can handle the airport refurbishment with hangars and construction of a tower. As well as the operations. The castle could be our common space.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 September, 09:40
only 39 mil thats nothing shit we got that off pelosi with sanctions. Were home free Anon's thanks VK.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
05 September, 02:11
Paradise ❤️

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
05 September, 11:45
Interesting to research. Privately owned and managed.
"...it has a sinister past."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This Island In The Bahamas Is Home To An Abandoned Castle. - YouTube

Think of the Bahamas and the visions that come to mind are gorgeous tropical islands, palm-fringed beaches and crystal-clear seas. And now you, too, could ow...

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
05 September, 09:55
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Very interesting.

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 01:18
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
,been getting much of abondon castles and properties in my feed lately 👀☺️🍿

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 11:44
My beautiful Boxer girl, was named Darby. ❤️❤️

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
05 September, 11:31
🙌🙌✨✨💚 Wake up, eat some fresh fruit, go for a swim with some dolphins, help in the garden, feast and dance with family and friends.

Repeat 🙌

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 September, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏🏝🏝🏝🏝

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
05 September, 07:59
Haunted...Sir Baxter may have been a Nazi sympathizer... hime to Johnny Depp and Nicholas Cage... https://toptenrealestatede...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 September, 09:53
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
1221 Vibes!

I say let’s not get hasty in our decision! Won’t all these islands be available?

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
05 September, 03:48
I wonder how much XRP would this cost in 1 year or 2?

anna justice @Truth_
05 September, 02:11
"..island has a network of caves."
price 40 million

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 September, 12:22
So beautiful. Everytime I think about the evil acts that went on on these islands of beauty I want to cry. GOD gave humanity such beautiful places to be where we can feel close to him. I have never been to the Bahamas. It looks heavenly.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 September, 11:19
I am getting trafficking vibes. Maxwell was a submarine pilot
and the castle is rumored to be of nazi origins. Tunnels and submarines according to one blogger.

Just a working theory by connecting ….

https://youtu.be/3pUzcRORD...

https://www.messynessychic...

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
05 September, 09:58
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Every. Single. Island.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 September, 10:46
In my honest opinion, some of me feels like the island thing is like the episode of "The Walking Dead" where carol has that lil girl "look at the flowers" then ... well ya know..
I do not dream of islands at the moment. I do not fit in anywhere so i hope there is a space somewhere for the Loners such as myself.
Up is down and down is up. What armies are being formed and for what side? I am sitting on the sidelines til I get some shit sorted. Something do not feel right. Pied piper vibes but for what purpose, type of thing.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 September, 10:35
Once all the islands are taken back, we may all be able to have our own string of Anon Islands😎 Have a "key around" package for those seeking inner healing😊

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 September, 09:07

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
04 September, 09:07

Iam -JD @IamJD
04 September, 08:05
VK I have said it before but I'll bring the Spicy Margaritas!

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
04 September, 05:30

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
04 September, 05:32
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
oops, name cropped

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 01:09
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
That Looks Stunning!

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
04 September, 05:26
Beautiful but probobly not practical from a sustainable perspective. Based on Permaculture methods, about 2 acres of arable land needed to feed one person a vegetarian diet for a year. Island could maybe support 100 people living a subsistence lifestyle. seems to me arable land, access to fresh water and basic nessities trumps beauty and location.
Difficult to appreciate white sand beaches and sunsets when you are hungry.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 September, 04:57
🥴

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
04 September, 04:55
Darby is better than Moskito imo.