Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:01
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:22
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
It would take a whole new level of personal freedoms to be taken away for just some to drop everything and fight. SC would have to fail us. Things happen fast once guns are picked up. Without control of MSM they will just cover up and/or exploit. My outlook would of been the same with Q around or Not. Has to be some good high power people left. MSM is in the way. Even with MSM playing defense the world is being shown that this administration is corrupt AF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Jim Cue @1QLight
03 September, 05:50
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
The most wonderful thing about AU is our support system--we LOVE and cherish each other and help each other thru hard times with prayer and kind words. I have Prayed for more sick/lost children and total strangers than ever here and that is bcuz of ya'll. I have always felt alone in this world until I found you good folks-you are a gift from GOD. Just think about Anon Island-where when anyone is sad, sick, or needs help we all surround them and heal them with our Love/Prayers--never alone again (my fantasy island)! We have your back Always Lo and we Love and need you more then you know--hang on...we will! WWG1WGA

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 September, 09:06
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Thank you for this beautiful post and for adding your love vibe to our community! These great souls prayed for my grandson a few months ago and he hasn’t had a tachycardia episode since. 🙏💜🙌🏼

Jim Cue @1QLight
Please add my Prayer as well for your grandson--we know it works!
12:24 PM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Cue, click on at the bottom under it