Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:01
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It would take a whole new level of personal freedoms to be taken away for just some to drop everything and fight. SC would have to fail us. Things happen fast once guns are picked up. Without control of MSM they will just cover up and/or exploit. My outlook would of been the same with Q around or Not. Has to be some good high power people left. MSM is in the way. Even with MSM playing defense the world is being shown that this administration is corrupt AF.
02:22 PM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 September, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
. 🙏🏼👊🏻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam -JD @IamJD
03 September, 12:43
123 👍

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 September, 12:05
AFTER LAST NIGHTS PERFORMANCE IT SEEMS THE END IS VERY NEAR A BIDEN ARREST WOULD BE AWESOME

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 September, 11:10
Fall of the MSM!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 September, 05:57
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
That would be awesome...The MSM can come down ASAP as far as I'm concerned...I hope that they are held just as accountable as the Bidens and the other treasonous bastards subverting our Constitution...Just following orders, once again, is NOT a defense!

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
09 January, 01:56
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
20th

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 September, 10:45
Who is this?

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 September, 01:44
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
My heart goes out to you, Georgia Patriot! You have suffered so much and been so brave! I truly believe that we will win this physical and spiritual battle, and when we do, all will be revealed to those who were deceived. Families, children, loved ones and friends, all reunited in truth and love ❤️🙏
Hang on, we need you ❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 12:17
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
I feel so blessed my kids are on the right side of this, but I have lost other family members and many lifelong friends. It is very painful at times. No matter what, we all have each other here, new lifelong friends. ❤️❤️

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
02 September, 03:07
Might be one of the most important posts ever. I have "With or without Q" (U2 song) playing in my head. lol
+ pst ts 11:22

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
02 September, 11:17
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
the good ole days before they infected every ipod on the planet🤣
https://youtu.be/GzZWSrr5w...
U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD! UP TO 4K!!The official music video for Where The Streets Have No Name by U2.An afternoon rooftop show above the Republic liquor store at 7t...