Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.
02:01 PM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
03 September, 09:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
after Georgia post.....

how can you expect Patriots to fight when they have no family or nothing of value to fight for... ie: a home a family.

just a talking point for review.

figure out how to keep US WOMEN in the Game- WE are NOT MEN.. we DO NOT WANT TO LOSE OUR BLOOD CHILDREN over anything.
PUT IT ON THE TOP of your GODDAMN LIST.

just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
after Georgia post.....

how can you expect Patriots to fight when they have no family or nothing of value to fight for... ie: a home a family.

figure out how to keep US WOMEN in the Game- WE are NOT MEN.. we DO NOT WANT TO LOSE OUR BLOOD CHILDREN over anything.

just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
after Georgia post.....

just saying

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 September, 08:19
💯

Because then they tear up that pesky Constitution which is the only thing preventing worldwide pharaohdom from taking over.

Peace has to be the way.

God's Way.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 September, 02:24
I guess they're going to have to learn how to do without, as the rest of Americans had to do. Peace is the prize, law and order the means.💙

Faith is essential.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 September, 02:00
APL = 9.355/10

staged deprogramming psyop?
to inform not only us but to let world know Q team is working on the corruption in our system to prevent war and/or violence.
one would think civil war is the least of the worries... once US funded biolabs and U1 info becomes public??? and/or the bioweapon released in 2020... which is/was an act of war.
it could be a lot worse!
blackhawks in downtown LA ?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 September, 12:20
THIS IS HOW IRRELEVANT ALL YOUR
#Firearms
#Crypto
#GOLD AND #silver
#BIBLES AND #churches
#Military
#DECODES

HAS BECOME ... AFTER EVERYBODY HAS BEEN INJECTED WITH #NANO #PARTICLES
https://www.dailymotion.co...

03 September, 12:17
ALSO THE 90 % JABBED WITH

TRUMP #WARPSPEED DELIVERED #GRAPHENE

AND #DARPA NANO PARTICLES ... for sure will SOFTEN THE DISSENT

BY REMOTE MIND CONTROL

03 September, 12:15
... SO Q WAS A FORM OF CONTROLL OF DISSENT

A SOFTNER

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
03 September, 11:47
I think those who doubt Q’s validity should stop to consider what would have happened to Americans who are deemed “the problem needing to be dealt with” IF Q had not woken us up and given us the tools to unite and stand against these evil powers called “our government.”

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 September, 10:15
Comedy of Absurdities.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 September, 09:45
The point is VK, ordinary ppl are suffering, mentally, emotionally, finsncially. Gosh, I lost my sister to suicide in 2020.

Why would Trump purposely install B1d3n in office to destroy a country on purpose, tell me?

Im in the UK, and just seems like a clown.show.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 September, 02:26
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
If this weren't a "clown" show, would people be able to see the treachery enough to wake up? Nope.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
03 September, 02:56
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
I think it was also done to show that their is corruption within the ranks of the military. I have seen first hand that there are those who remember their oath to the Constitution and are apart of the good forces and there are those who have pledged an oath to the corrupt leadership and continue to participate in the takeover...Its treason plain and simple. As much as a hate it as I have been impacted in my professional career by exposing their actions it had to be this way otherwise the snakes would have kept devouring their prey...Now the snakes are exposed and no longer hiding. There actions are blatant and shocking but i try to have faith that its because they know their end is near and their time is running out.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
03 September, 09:38
i have been awake for decades before Q, my grown childrens friends nick named me crazy lady. what q did was help me understand the evil in those who would do us harm how vast and far reaching their plans were for all, how it has seeped into all of our lives. i dont know the truth, i only know what resonates with my soul, one of the greatest rewards of being a part of this movement was a post from vk directing me to anon up via wego. for the first time since puberty, i do not feel alone. everyone one here onAU, is searching for the truth. waiting is hard but we want peace and love not anger and civil war. nowi. i love my new frens

William Filer @TahoeBilly
03 September, 12:06
Military isn't ready to kill American's, there is no Civil War setup. All I see is a movie screen and a stellar setup for the bad guys.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 12:05
Nana would agree that Q posts were a phsyop but in a different way.
In that it was an opp to keep the evils guessing and in panic mode constantly,
and
In a way that woke us all up to what was happening. Q got us all to start figuring out things that I can tell you for sure Nana would have never even imagined, God's language, comms, codes.

It caused us to open the top of the box satan has had us dumbed down in for our whole like, take the lid off and get the hell out of the box.

You have to ask yourself really how much research you would have actually done or what you would have learned with out it.
Was it some disinformation, was it learning the depth of the plan?
With out the Q posts would we have been able to unravel all these things hat have happened to know that there really is a plan by ppl that are our best chance to save ourselves?

I personally know that I would not know any of this without Q.
It would have just been a slaughter yrs ago which is what they are afte

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
02 September, 11:43

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 September, 11:12
I’m blocked by this person for a reason. “THE BUTTON” would be fun, but if you people are discussing, I’ll hang!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 September, 10:59
instantly

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
02 September, 07:05
The patterns are there, there is a guiding hand underneath. . I don’t see any thing Q about 2023, I see patterns , some soft , some loud , that say if you knew the whole scenario, it wouldn’t appear more insane every day. I feel structure.
Having said that, deny them their civil war by coming out in staggering numbers of First Amendment promoters. Where are they? Every other country has them as an enduring phenomenon, where are ours?
Sunday , September 11. PATRIOT 11.
Show up and see how many we are, and draw strength from that.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 September, 06:26
If you cant tell em, show em!!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 September, 10:38
At this point, the psyop narrative is stale...

Pick a timeline, or “truth”... play it out in your mind.

Please dont be a martyr, the end result of gaining our country back has a higher probability today than before “Q” first appeared.

WAR has casualties, but a premature offensive would be put down instantaneously. Look no further than J6.

A percentage of the World populous is more awakened today than at any point in the previous 100 yrs.

An assault (by force) that began at the grass roots in any Western (surveilance state) Nation could only be successful by the willingess of total loss of all life... ...how many souls would remain, who would those souls be, who is actualy prepared to survive that scale of WAR?

Psyop or not (I dont subscribe to that narrative), their goal remains the same - world wide destruction of all civilization... (500,000,000).

We are Awakening, and collectively more aware.

This is a path of LOVE, and was never going to be easy.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
03 September, 01:03
but we would be fighting each other . thats what they want . they want us fighting our family, friends, neighbors. i understand whdfd your coming from as well . it’s definitely hard 🙏💪🏻🇺🇸