Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:01
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:22
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
It would take a whole new level of personal freedoms to be taken away for just some to drop everything and fight. SC would have to fail us. Things happen fast once guns are picked up. Without control of MSM they will just cover up and/or exploit. My outlook would of been the same with Q around or Not. Has to be some good high power people left. MSM is in the way. Even with MSM playing defense the world is being shown that this administration is corrupt AF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 12:17
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
I feel so blessed my kids are on the right side of this, but I have lost other family members and many lifelong friends. It is very painful at times. No matter what, we all have each other here, new lifelong friends. ❤️❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 September, 01:44
My heart goes out to you, Georgia Patriot! You have suffered so much and been so brave! I truly believe that we will win this physical and spiritual battle, and when we do, all will be revealed to those who were deceived. Families, children, loved ones and friends, all reunited in truth and love ❤️🙏
Hang on, we need you ❤️

Only Forward @Callibird
04 September, 12:11
it says in the Bible that if my mother and father reject me the Lord will take me in. I think we can agree that this is a broader statement. It’s a beautiful thing to be taken in by the Lord. A lot of people don’t understand reality of that relationship. And rest assured, when we are with him face-to-face, there isn’t anything or anyone in this life that will even compare to Him. keep your mind on that moment. Remember time is not linear. You’re in that moment now 🙏🏻💕✨

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
03 September, 10:06
🤍

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
03 September, 10:05
sync

Annie Anon @Annieanon17
03 September, 08:48
i kept warning people to step away. family and self care was more important. yall were obsessed with decodes and time stamps and it was scary. family is everything, it's time you try and turn the bus around. dont let them get too far away. you can have a personal awakening without losing your entire life. im sorry this happened to you but at some point, did it not become obvious what was happening?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 September, 07:57
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️ My heart goes out to you friend. Wrapping you up in hugs & love. You are a warrior. So glad you’re here.

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
03 September, 06:32
My heart breaks for you Lo. I truly am so sorry for your pain and loneliness. I will pray for peace for you.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 September, 05:47
THE FINAL HARVEST: THE SEPARATION OF THE WHEAT FROM THE TARES

You/We are Experiencing WINNOWING of the GOLDEN WHEAT of the SPIRIT through which You/We Learn to become PRESENT to the Fiery I AM THAT I AM (Q(UANTUM PRESENCE of the UNIVERSAL SPIRIT OF LOVE AND LIGHT that is the ULTIMATE SOURCE of Our PERSONAL and PLANETARY Being--A PRESENCE that Theologians Refer to as "GOD," and (Q)uantum Physicists Refer to as the UNI-"VERSE"-AL "SING"-ULARITY.
Jesus is the COSMIC CHRIST, the One through Whom through this "Invisible" (Q)uantum Self is made "Visible." so that We May See and Know and Consciously Experience and Celebrate the Universal Spirit-Who-Lives-and-Moves-in-All-Things, WITHIN Our Selves, One Another and All Creation;" AND Come Together, as One, to Create the "Body of Christ"/NEW JERUSALEM through which those Who have Yet to Discover this WITHIN Themselves can Also Be "Redeemed."
We are, Truly, One Body in this One Lord.
WE ARE YOUR FAMILY NOW!
One Bread One Body. - YouTube

One Bread One BodyOne bread, one body, One Lord of all,One cup of blessing which we bless.And we, though many, throughout the earth,We are one body in this o...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 September, 05:41
❤️🙏🏻❤️

arba happihr @arba
03 September, 05:39
Raise your vibes!
God has a plan for you
I'm in the same boat.
What about you?
You are important for this mission.
You signed up for this, You may have forgotten.
My door is open, I open my door to anyone who needs some peace and healing.
I'm not fancy, ( I can be)
I'm real.
I know this sounds weird, never have met anyone and inviting them to my home
God has my back, I'm still here.
I truly live in a smaller version of heaven.
Truly a blessing from God. I knew not one person when I moved here
from Hawaii
I know many, and they know of me
I'm known as the lady with a pole on the beach.
Please come visit.
Aloha

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 September, 05:37
i am asimular situation. i choose to think.. we are temporarily disconnected. 💖 i hope this helps.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 September, 06:04
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
A SLEEP OF PRISONERS

Are we Disconnected, or Simply BECOMING AWARE of the Fear-Based Emotional and Mental Alienation and Separation from (Q)uantum Source/God/Universal "Singularity" that has been there All Along!

A SLEEP OF PRISONERS, A Poem by Christopher Fry

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Sleep of Prisoners - Christopher Fry, John Boswell - YouTube

I stumbled upon this writing by Christopher Fry and wanted to use it in a video. As the son of two professional musicians, John Boswell grew up in a richly m...

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
03 September, 05:32
We all have this family here. It hasn’t been easy for any of us. I am closer to God now and try to be thankful for little things. Praying for you. We’re closer than we were.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 September, 05:29
We love you
#FamilyIsEverything 🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 September, 04:49
It seems like all patriots are at some level of fooked.
As much as anyone can "trust the plan" doubt will creep in regardless.
I'm so old and our lives so disrupted that it's a win/win for me. If I live long enough to see resolution, great. If not, I will create as much chaos and confusion to the enemy as humanly possible and will go down in flames if necessary. I don't want the deep state to win and everything must be done to prevent that.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
03 September, 04:45
I canNOT stop thinking and seeing your pain.

If this movement is about the CHILDREN-
then
Why does the LOSS of YOUR CHILDREN not matter too?

IT does.

I stand with you as someone who IS walking a similar road to
STAND FIRM
and WIN bc.. God Wins... bc Light overcomes Darkness... bc NO weapon formed against me and my family will prosper.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
03 September, 07:12
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
me too…crying now. i cant describe the hurt..

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
03 September, 04:45
I canNOT stop thinking and seeing your pain.

If this movement is about the CHILDREN-
then
Why does the LOSS of YOUR CHILDREN not matter too?

IT does.

I stand with you as someone who IS walking a similar road to
STAND FIRM
and WIN bc.. God Wins... bc Light overcomes Darkness... bc NO weapon formed against me and my family will prosper.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
03 September, 04:37
Lo Im so sorry for your loss, I too have lost half my family but not my spouse or children, I cant imagine that pain! I would love to give you advice but I cant even seem to help myself at this point. The only thing that seems to help is prayer. The best phrase to remember is LET GO LET GOD. We need him to take our burdens away. Our love and friendships on AU and TS are meant to support eachother and thats how we are all going to make it through these tough times. I am convinced our relationships will be healed when this over. God Bless ❤️ You will heal I promise!

Banger Bang @Banger42
03 September, 02:32
I'm sorry for you.
Love your family members as nothing of this is happening and stop talking about anything which can disturb them even further.
Say sorry to them, even if you don't feel you did something wrong. The important thing is to get a connection again to all of them and in the future they will understand what you have tried to do for them.
I pray for you, peace be with you. 🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 September, 02:21
I am so sorry you are hurting….I truly do understand the pain you are living & I want to ask you to keep the faith. You have come so far & I believe we are all here for a purpose & have found each other to give us strength.

We are all here to defend...our beliefs… God, Jesus, in ‘the plan’, in goodness, in justice, in humanity, in a better world, in each other, & it’s going to take faith bc we don’t have all the pieces to the puzzle...but we have each other…together we will get there, so hold on…please…

I think we are all changed by what has happened….we have all lost something(s)/someone(s) & we can never go back. I am praying that many will come around. If we haven’t burned those bridges, maybe we get them back. So many sacrifices! I remember reading, Jesus said, we have to be willing to forsake all, sell everything, leave family behind. I remember thinking that was harsh but all those things are of this world. I think we are definitely preparing for a better world. ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 September, 01:43
Sadly, so many individuals have suffered as you have. May God strengthen, guide, bless, protect and love you each day. When the truth is laid bare for all the world to see I pray that God is able to reunite you and your loved ones. Until that time know that we are here whenever you need a friend. ❤️🙏

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
03 September, 01:25
WRWY

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
03 September, 01:21
Im sorry fren. I have lost all but one friend and my wife. My family won’t talk to me. My brothers think I’m crazy. I have a niece recently born I’m not allowed to meet or see. But even though our lives are being destroyed I think of the story of Job. Maybe this can bring you some peace too. I don’t live for family or friends. God, my creator has my life.

JoyceFiem @JoyceFiem
03 September, 01:26
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
They give me $85 an hour to finish work on an Apple laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try.Discover more instructions by visiting the

following link————➤ http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Water Mark @Watermark
03 September, 01:17
🙏🙏🙏

Our prayers go out to you, Lo. Our hearts ache along with you.

So many of us have similar stories. It warms me and saddens me to read so many replies to your post; anons sharing your pain, trying to ease it, while describing their own.

All I know for certain is that it hurts less to Love; even though it seems to hurt more in the short term.

May your heart find solace and peace, Lo.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 September, 01:02
Sorry to hear of your losses. The possibility exists they will return once they learn the truth; and, if they do, they will definitely appreciate the fact that you had the strength to follow your heart in order to share with them the truth of our reality. It was a dark one, but because of all of us who are awake it is changing.

If Q's Plan didn't include showing everyone what could have been, we may not have the numbers we needed to create the reality we want for the future.

You are one of those needed along with all the Anons, lightworkers, starseeds, etc. You have family here that will not leave you, ever.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 September, 12:56
It has been very emotional week for me because what little family I had left now turned away too. Even my husband I feel what brought us together stronger than ever is now splitting us in two.

I am trying to swing my Sword with Authority and I cannot lie it is really heavy right now.

I am sorry you and so many have been through this heartache and pain. May God Bless You Beyond Measure With Love.

God your are my STRONG TOWER ~
Take a coal and touch my lips here I am ~

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
03 September, 11:31
I am in the same situation… even some of my children are vaccinated. I’m rejected and chastized and relegated to a life of isolation in the middle of the people i should feel most at home with and loved by.

My plan of action: Love them anyway. Forgive them. Examine my own heart. Forgive myself. And, trust that God will have mercy on us and help us.

Sometimes, I lose the hope that a loving life will be restored with the family I love so much and have devoted my life to… it is more difficult to handle than I have words to describe. satan comes at what we love.

Let’s pray for one another. God is able to help us.

Peace and love to all of you.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 September, 10:38
Dear Lo, I’m terribly sorry to hear this. I can 100% relate to your situation, as mine is very similar. Feel like the archonic attacks are increasing daily. I can only deal with it knowing there is light at the end of the tunnel, and treating it as being an observer. Refusing to let the archons take any more of my energy.
Stay strong warrior! Many God loving patriots are supporting and praying for you. 🙏❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 September, 10:23
May Peace become You Sister, and just love em when you get the chance to be around them again, allow Your vibe and God to wake them, and just enjoy the time, you will get more of it with them, even if all seems bleak, its not the end of Your story with Your family.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 September, 10:20
I am right there with you! I dont have anything to my name, family gone, marriage gone, and trying to recover from surgery with no help. Never in a million years have I have done or do any of this to any family regardless how they felt about me.