Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
03 September, 09:33
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Without Q 80%+ of the people who have awakened to the criminal governments would still be living their lives in a brainwashed state oblivious to any of the things you have stated. We would have fell for everything they fed us and most of us would be dead.

So, if Q is a psyop I thank God for it!

We are at war but it's not with bullets and considering prior world wars the number of casualties are minimum because we have awakened and are fighting the war in social media and by prayer.

I don't feel placated, I feel empowered for the first time in my life. I'm fighting for my family, my nation and our planet and I will fight until the very end without shooting a single bullet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 September, 09:48
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
For the Glory and Honor of God and Jesus. That is who we are fighting for and with. God is with us each and every step we take. God has already won. Therefore we have already won. Keep praying and stand strong, patriots. Love one another and be there for each other. We win with love and God on our side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
03 September, 10:40
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™‚

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 September, 01:20
IMHO, Too many Q Proofโ€™s for Q posts to be a Hoax of any kind! Actually, Q is a Miracle!

I can not imagine where this Country/World would be at this moment w/out a Series of Posts informing people about THE LIES our Lives have been for FOREVER!!!

IMHO!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

I actually feel so sad for everyone who did not decide to Jump on this Amazing Reality Show Real Life Apprentice we have all been on!! What an amazing Experience ! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

JoyceFiem @JoyceFiem
03 September, 01:26
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
They give me $85 an hour to finish work on an Apple laptop. I certainly didnโ€™t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try.Discover more instructions by visiting the

following linkโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โžค http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 September, 08:42
I know Q is real because Q clearance is a fact not a theory and not once do Q make predicitions does anyone actually read a Q post or do you go by what an anon thinks will happen when most times thay have been wrong

It is military intel and if I am honest I cannot make head nor tail of some posts because I do not have a military background

The fact is you have been brought into a fantasy of anons thinking they know more than Q it is not Q it is the anons who think they deciphered a Q post and people are buing into it and dates and getting disappointed when it does not happen

I have seen Q deltas and it amazes me they happen on exact dates in a different year from a post made on the same date in a different year

Your perceptions of Q have gone off course and that is not their fault it is the anons and that is a fact

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
03 September, 12:27
I totally get it. I know it is God's timing, but I pray that it is soon. Too many good people are suffering. Please don't loose hope. Know you are loved and that ALL of us feel what you are saying .๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
02 September, 06:40
If you did not know, people are being paid to make posts like this, I suggest if you have not already, go get your paper, big man.

connie wright @cowri
02 September, 06:37
"Q" was to wake us up, get us to think for ourselves, to find the truth on our own, to come back to God again, to re-learn to love one another, to help each other. For this I am grateful. I believe on Anonup we have shown each other love-compassion & prayers.

02 September, 06:36

02 September, 06:35
Dude how much are they paying you ? I want in on this action.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 September, 06:25
Ok so even if Q was a psyop its doign what I believe it was meant to do, wake the people up!! Q said atleast once in a post, something along the lines of this couldnt be done without us! I believe this is the only way you can make the people see bc Q also said something about when you can no longer tell someone somethign you show them. I believe its also becoming more obvious by the day of whats been going on so the people are forced to see it. When do people py attention? When shits falling apart or has hit the fan! You are right though this definitely could be a psyop a good cop bad cop type thing however I dont believe it at this point. If God and his angels werenโ€™t in control we would already be sitting in camps and covid wouldnt have been allowed to end, they would have already tried everythign to take the guns. All these billionaires wouldnt be selling family Heirloom mansions that have been passed down forever to keep in the families, the sickoโ€™s wouldnt be getting exposed etc.

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 02:01
I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
03 September, 09:09
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
after Georgia post.....

how can you expect Patriots to fight when they have no family or nothing of value to fight for... ie: a home a family.

just a talking point for review.

figure out how to keep US WOMEN in the Game- WE are NOT MEN.. we DO NOT WANT TO LOSE OUR BLOOD CHILDREN over anything.
PUT IT ON THE TOP of your GODDAMN LIST.

just saying

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
03 September, 09:09
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
after Georgia post.....

how can you expect Patriots to fight when they have no family or nothing of value to fight for... ie: a home a family.

just a talking point for review.

figure out how to keep US WOMEN in the Game- WE are NOT MEN.. we DO NOT WANT TO LOSE OUR BLOOD CHILDREN over anything.
PUT IT ON THE TOP of your GODDAMN LIST.

just saying