Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 September, 08:14
So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 08:49
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 September, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Early 2023? like January? 2023 is 12 months. Peoplw are ready to take this foght to the streets

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 10:27
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Thinking logically while keeping our Constitution in place... very little going to happen till after the midterms.

02 September, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
interesting. Question is of who you trust. Juan O Savin said there wouldnt be any mid terms. I for one will not vote every again until 2020 is fixed and I know many that feel the same. The constiution at this point has been obliterated. Thought it was the militaries responsibility to uphold the constitution and remove enemies foreign or domestic. We all know the election was stolen, we have been told “we have it all”. Trust is lacking everywhere. Pardon my rant

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
Moves and counter moves. The enemy has been removed but now the actors have to carry the story on and their script has to be adjusted all the time by the reaction of the masses and the reactionnof the remaining low level bad players who're still being taken to court and prosecuted month by month. The masses are being woken up slowly and gently to preserve their sanity. We're being looked after with such care to make sure we all have a chance to make it. Amazing to see all this unfold.
01:56 PM - Sep 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
02 September, 02:07
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I am not sure that those that may have taken their own life in this time frame or who have lost everything would agree its amazing

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 September, 02:20
The difficult thing here is that main stream media is not reliable source for who died, when and how. Court records should be more true. Those who we personally know we can talk to and have a good understanding how they die, but not always. Many have not known their family member or friend tried to take their own life. Many are shocked afterwards and still cannot belive it true. With MSM news it's all just a story and a theater script. We may feel sorry hearing someone dying but we have no way confirming anything about the story. And we know not to trust the media now. But if your friend or family committed a suicide, I'm sorry to hear that. It's very difficult to keep looking after the well being of more than a dozen people around us. People hide their pain and can end up taking their lives. They leave us feeling helpless and angry. It's a very hard place to be, and I've been there many times. Very little seems to be in my control. No matter how much want to help.