Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think logically.

If VK is seriously “prepping” Anon Island and DJT is getting chatty with AU Patriots on Truth Social, the pre-launch party is just starting to kick off.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿
12:09 AM - Sep 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 September, 10:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Was watching the tv mini-series drama, Panic on Cnn, last night

had a craving for popcorn at 1am and made some

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
01 September, 11:52
Doc.. you just gave me the Qruth bumps on that one!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
08 September, 10:16
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Maybe Anonup is the island. Our island in the storm. What if Au remains when other social media sites fail? What if POTUS starts posting from Au?

Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
01 September, 08:08
I hope world citizens of any country may come. :)

Patriot Bama Girl @BamaQforce
01 September, 07:33
i would love anon island bit i doubt i can afford a plane ticket. Brandon got me eating ramen noodles.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 September, 03:21
In response GOD WON to her Publication
🙂Wow! Just the thought . . .

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 September, 12:59
ill be at the rally Saturday 😍 celebration time ✌️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 September, 12:56
😂
Oh I love you all so much!
Feels good to laugh after so many tears.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 September, 12:11

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 September, 10:34
I really like the way you think, Doq. 🎆

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 September, 10:19
Can't wait gives me chills. Keep the vibes up Anons!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 September, 10:18
:)

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 September, 10:16
Don't start the party without me almost there lol!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 September, 10:28
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
😂too funny

Optical Awakenings @Unite
01 September, 10:09
The snowball is gaining momentum! Nothing can stop it now!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 September, 09:25
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼🙌🏻

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 September, 09:17
🍿

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 September, 09:16
We b special ❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 September, 09:15
Good times!

+ nice ET timestamp...exactly why we are here :)

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
01 September, 08:48
I keep seeing posts from VK about Anon Island.... others post pretending to know all about it. What is it? Why Why Why is he looking????? Is he thinking we will be run out of the USA? There are so many anons that VK would need to find one the size of the USA. Why would we leave our homeland?? Explain please .... we can't all get the facts since so much bs being broadcast out.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 September, 08:42
I don't want to get excited about VK preparing an island....but it does sound wonderful. I can barely afford much....but I'd love to go there.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 September, 08:46
i'm at the island and no sign of VInny yet
😅🤓🤦🏻 disinformation is necessary?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 September, 10:10
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
😂YOU forgot the crab legs. AND the floats. lol

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 September, 12:54
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
LoL Love it!!!

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
01 September, 08:39
😮 that’s an exciting thought! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 September, 08:17
Well I WANTED to stay in Guam and build a hut, but nope parents wouldn't let me. I was like YOU CAN VISIT< it will be fine. SO that would be cool. Finally an island.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 September, 08:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
folks in Guam?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 September, 07:47
is anon island where all the dead celebrities live?
if so, i can hardly wait

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 September, 07:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Jane, Have you seen this beer commercial?😂🤣
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Beer Commercial Featuring Tupac, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon & Elvis - YouTube

Рекламный ролик пива "Bavaria", 2014 год (режиссёрская версия).Элвис, Брюс Ли, Тупак, Мэрилин Монро, Курт Кобейн и Джон Леннон по-прежнему живы и беззаботно ...

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
01 September, 07:00
I am going to cook us a big ole Sunday '"breakfast" after our first night of celebrating!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 September, 06:27
That would be outstanding! 🍻👍

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
01 September, 06:00
The future belongs to patriots not globalists..

DJT