Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 September, 12:09
Think logically.

If VK is seriously “prepping” Anon Island and DJT is getting chatty with AU Patriots on Truth Social, the pre-launch party is just starting to kick off.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
Maybe Anonup is the island. Our island in the storm. What if Au remains when other social media sites fail? What if POTUS starts posting from Au?
10:16 AM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
09 September, 06:16
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Yes. I'm aware of that. When, in the past, he posted images of power lines/towers tipping over many of us thought a power blackout was coming, but instead Twitter crashed and many of us moved to Wego.com and Anonup. More recently, VK posted an image of the Liberty Bell. Yesterday, we learned Elizabth Ii died 1776 days after the first Q drop. The bell wasn't just a bell and an island may not mean an island as we think in the literal sense. Posting the obvious isn’t often VK's style, but of course I may be completely off-base with my thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396