Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 September, 12:09
Think logically.

If VK is seriously “prepping” Anon Island and DJT is getting chatty with AU Patriots on Truth Social, the pre-launch party is just starting to kick off.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Well I WANTED to stay in Guam and build a hut, but nope parents wouldn't let me. I was like YOU CAN VISIT< it will be fine. SO that would be cool. Finally an island.
08:17 AM - Sep 01, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 September, 08:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
folks in Guam?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 September, 08:46
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
No first base, well second, had to wait and fly, then at six months went there for my super early formative years, when my dad got stationed elsewhere asked if I could build a fort there, and just live by myself. lol

01 September, 08:47
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Dad stationed there in his early twenties, base assignment. Younger brother born there.