Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
#prayerteam

So many families have been hurt by the systems of this world and there is one out there right now going through so much, I know they are just one of many, this family has been splintered and separated by the state, 6 children all placed in different housing, children who lost their grandfather only a year ago, children who have watched their mother in an abusive situation, too much for any child to have to bear, trust me on this as I know I grew up in one similar, I am asking for Prayers for this family that I will not name at this time as I know GOD sees just who they are, if You would please pray for this family to be reunited and relocated to their grandmothers house, along with their mom, it hurts to be a kid in a situation like this, it hurts me to write this as I feel the pain there, but I know its the first step calling out to God for help that is much needed. If you could just try for them, while knowing God is listening, it would mean so much. 🙏🙏🙏
09:00 AM - Aug 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
30 August, 11:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 August, 11:06
In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
29 August, 04:14
🙏

29 August, 04:14
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 August, 03:58
Lifting this family up in prayers 🙏🙏🙏

29 August, 04:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 August, 03:58
Lifting this family up in prayers 🙏🙏🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 August, 03:53
Prayers Up!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

29 August, 03:54
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 August, 03:40
Prayers going up In Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏

29 August, 03:44
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

29 August, 03:01
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 August, 03:20
IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 August, 04:19
Amen🙏❤️🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
29 August, 11:41
[One of my favorites]

“Our heavenly Father has a thousand ways to provide for us, of which we know nothing.”

― Ellen G. White, Ministry of Healing (pub 1905)

29 August, 01:52
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Blu Bird donated @se0861
29 August, 11:24
Prayers sent🙏💖

29 August, 12:54
In response Blu Bird to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
29 August, 11:10
🙏

29 August, 01:00
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 August, 11:09
prayers and tears lifted up to our Father for this precious family....and so many more
🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

29 August, 01:00
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Lord Jesus we pray today for this family that is shattered by difficulties and abuse. Please Lord gather them in your protective and loving arms. Lead them safely to their grandmothers home and provide for their every need. Restore them to safety and security and keep them united with you as their unbreakable and mighty tether. Bring them peace and rest as they begin a new life in you Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

29 August, 01:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
IN Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
God bless this family and bring them to safely.

I love your heart, Jason.

The Lord will hear us. 🙏❤️🙏❤️

29 August, 01:01
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Indeed HE will. 🙏🙏🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 August, 11:07
🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝💜🏁☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏

29 August, 11:08
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
🙏❤️🙏

29 August, 11:05
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 August, 11:04
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
May Father in Heaven Bless All ❤️
Love to you Jason 🙌🏻🥰

29 August, 11:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Love to You too Beverly.

Sending prayers for this family in need. I join Jason in prayer and faith that they will be fully restored by your holy name Father. Help us to help all of the many families in need by turning to you our loving Creator for guidance, courage and strength as we wrestle the unholy forces plaguing our world. 🙏❤️🙏

29 August, 11:07
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
praying the whole armor of God in them and around them.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 August, 11:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
29 August, 11:02
In my thoughts, heart & prayers!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 August, 11:01
🙏🙏🙏 I am saying many Prayers❤️❤️❤️

29 August, 11:02
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
29 August, 10:59
🙏💗🙏

29 August, 11:00
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 August, 10:58
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

29 August, 11:00
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
29 August, 10:54
🙏🏼

29 August, 10:54
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
29 August, 10:45
🙏🙏🙏

29 August, 10:45
In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 August, 10:23
Dear Father, I come in prayer to you, to please mend this broken family, and help them to get back together and stay together. They want to be a family. Please help them!

29 August, 10:24
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Amen. 🙏🙏🙏

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 August, 10:16
Dear Heavenly Father, we pray for the unity of this broken family under the canapy of your Divine Protection and Love. Please hear all the prayers for this family in need, so be it, in Jesus' name. Amen.

29 August, 10:17
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏🙏🙏

Natalie Fish @icthelight
29 August, 10:14
Lord God, i thank you for all your grace and glory. all the blessing we see and don't see. please help bring together the family Jason speaks of and the many other's we know are out there. bring us all into your light and help us to help each other. in Jesus's name i pray. Amen

29 August, 10:18
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
🙏Amen! 🙏

29 August, 10:59
In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
I’m in complete agreement with Natalie dear Lord. We need you now and always. Please guide our thoughts, hearts and hands to do the work so necessary for those around us. I ask that you place a hedge of protection around us as we are in service to you and your kingdom. In Jesus name I pray! 🙏❤️🙏