Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 August, 09:00
#prayerteam

So many families have been hurt by the systems of this world and there is one out there right now going through so much, I know they are just one of many, this family has been splintered and separated by the state, 6 children all placed in different housing, children who lost their grandfather only a year ago, children who have watched their mother in an abusive situation, too much for any child to have to bear, trust me on this as I know I grew up in one similar, I am asking for Prayers for this family that I will not name at this time as I know GOD sees just who they are, if You would please pray for this family to be reunited and relocated to their grandmothers house, along with their mom, it hurts to be a kid in a situation like this, it hurts me to write this as I feel the pain there, but I know its the first step calling out to God for help that is much needed. If you could just try for them, while knowing God is listening, it would mean so much. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 August, 11:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sending prayers for this family in need. I join Jason in prayer and faith that they will be fully restored by your holy name Father. Help us to help all of the many families in need by turning to you our loving Creator for guidance, courage and strength as we wrestle the unholy forces plaguing our world. 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
30 August, 08:52
Amen

30 August, 08:53
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
Amen 🙏🕊️🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 August, 11:33
AMEN🙏❤️🙏

29 August, 12:53
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏